Chapter 14

Honeymoon - Part 1

                          Tyron's POV

I did it, I married the most beautiful woman in my world. She looked so beautiful I couldn't believe she was real.

The more I spend time with her is the more the feelings I have for her become stronger. I want to tell her how I feel. To let her know that I would really like to know her better.

I could see that she was hurt. She was hurt that her family members were not present for our wedding. That she was alone. I wanted to pull her into my arms and let her know that I would be there forever.

Glancing at my Rolex, I realise that it's almost time for breakfast. I want to prepare breakfast for Zoey today. Personally.

Heading from the intimate lounge of our lodge, I head towards the kitchen. To my surprise I bump into Zoey already making breakfast. How unfair!

"Good morning Mrs Walsh" I speak softly as not to startle her.

"Morning, care for some breakfast?" She asks with a small smile playing at her lips.

"Yes please. Have you decided on how we are gonna spend the day yet?" I ask, sitting down and making myself comfortable.

"I don't know, I wanted to have a relaxed day, you know. I mean after all the wedding stress, I need to detox"

I understand what she means, the past few weeks have been hectic. We could use some rest.

"I get you, how about we watch a movie. Get some nice food and wine?" I ask suggestively.

"Yeah, I think that would work. I mean, what else do married people who are at their honeymoon do?" Zoey asks laughing, with a hint of naughtiness in her smile.

"Oh babe, what is with the subliminal messages, if you want me, just say so" I tease her back, with the hope that she will actually say it.

"Breakfast is served" She says placing the plate of toast, bacon, Avo, eggs, tomato and a cup of hot coffee next to me.

"Smells great" I say, disappointed that she chose to kill our previous conversation.

---
T

itanic.

Titanic is the movie that she chose for us to watch, I don't hate the movie but I don't necessarily enjoy watching a movie that goes back to the past then the present, or whatever is happening right now.

"Are you even watching?" Zoey's sweet voice fills the room and my senses awaken.

"Yes, of course I am. This is fun"

"Would you do for me what Zack did for her?" She asks.

"Of course I would" I agree, wondering what exactly I agreed to doing.

"You are not watching Ty, his name isn't even Zack" she says with a sly smile.

Before I can even defend myself, she picks the pillow up and throws it at me.

"Ouch" I yelp surprised by her sudden reaction and mood.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Zoey asks seductively. What is this girl doing to me.

I climb on top of her and start tickling her, her giggles fill the room. Her smile as white as pearl, her eyes with a soft glint.

At the speed of lightning everything stops, looking into her eyes I feel the sudden urge to kiss her, I take my chances and lean in.

---
                          Zoey's POV

I giggle as Tyron tickles me, he looks at me like I'm the most precious thing he sees. I get lost in his eyes, what is this guy doing to me.

He leans in, is he gonna kiss me?

Our lips collide and start moving in unison. His breathe smells like strawberry, tasting like candy. I need more of this.

He moves his right hand towards my breast roughly squeezing it, his left hand tugging at my hair. He seems rough today.

He stops kissing me and looks into my eyes as if seeking confirmation so I slowly nod, rising from the bed and taking off my t-shirt, I get on top of him. If I can't tell him how I feel about him, I'll have to show him.

He moves to the end of the bed, his hands on my waist, the room silent. Our eyes doing the talking.

I kiss him, and he responds immediately. He moves his mouth to my left breast sucking and tugging at it. Slowly twisting my right nipple, I moan, this feels too good. He leaves behind wet kisses slowly going down to my abdomen.

He flips me onto my back and tugs at my shorts, slowly removing them, leaving me in my white lace underwear. "You are so sexy Zoey, I can't believe that you are my wife" he speaks while removing my underwear.

He kisses the folds of my womanhood teasing me by nibbling on it. He starts licking my entrance, smirking and humming when he feels my wetness.

He kisses my inner thighs, completely abandoning my core and its wetness. Oh my gosh, I don't want to beg.

"Ah" I scream, more in frustration than in pleasure.

"Patience Zoey. Patience" he replies, seemingly taking in my tone.

His hands move, his index finger entering into my most intimate part, slowly knocking at my inner spots, rubbing the outside of my clit with the rest of his hand. Such skill.

"Oh my Goodness, please Ty" I scream, not being able to stop the slowly forming orgasm.

He removes his finger and before I can complain, he replaces his finger with his tongue, moving it in circles, his hand back on my clit, rubbing it in the same motion.

"I'm so close Ty" I say letting out a breath.

"Come for me Zoey, let your body take over you" he says, and as if my body could be more in unison with him, I have the best orgasm of my life.

---
Hey guys, guess who's back with another chapter.

What do you think this means for Zoey and Tyron's relationship??

Tell me what you think, please don't forget to comment and vote.