Chapter 20

Tyron's POV

"Son, this should remain between us okay?" he says looking into my eyes.

"But Daddy who is she?" I ask, suddenly feeling uncomfortable being around this strange woman, where is my mother?

"Tell this kid to shut up baby" the tall brunette woman says.

"Don't tell my Dad what to do!" I reply with a hiss.

"Bam!"

I touch the side of my face, did my Dad just hit me? Who is this woman controlling him like this.

"I want my Mom!" I scream while tears make a run down my cheeks.

"Go upstairs and remain there till I say so and stop being a little pussy." My Dad says, turning around with the brunette lady heading to the guest bedroom.

"Oh and, Merry Christmas little boy" the woman says with the most evil smile I ever saw in my life.

"Zzzzzzzz"

My phone pulls me out from my dream. I glance at the screen. December 25th.

Two weeks. Two weeks since Zoey disappeared into thin air. I am lost without her, my nightmares are back. Things are falling apart.

I read the message on the screen. It's my private investigator.

"Sir, I have been able to track down Zoey's sister as instructed. I will send you the location ASAP."

I jump out of bed and run into the shower, I need to go to see Elizabeth and find out what's going on before I loose track of her again.

People are with their families, celebrating Christmas, but I'm here trying to track my wife down. I know how I'll make Elizabeth tell me the truth.

---

I get to the location that my PI sent me, I spot Elizabeth inside the phone booth, she seems to be in a deep conversation, she looks like a wreck.

Once she is done, I slowly approach her, I tap her shoulder, frightening her as she jumps up like a frog.

"What... How diid...you-

"We need to talk, get in the car" I say, ignoring her stuttering and bad state.

I open the passenger seat of my Mercedes and gesture for her to get inside. She looks at me disgustingly and walks away.

"I know where your son is, I know where Paul is" I say, I didn't want it to get to this, but she left me no choice.

She turns around in the speed of light and looks into my eyes, climbing into the passenger sit and banging the door shut.

I follow her and start driving.

" Are you hungry?" I ask, wanting us to get somewhere to talk.

"Where is my son?" Elizabeth asks.

"I'll take it that you are hungry then." I say and pull up at a little pub and grill place.

Sitting down, she looks at me expecting me to talk.

"We need each other" I start before the waiter takes down our orders.

"Why do you need me?" she asks with that attitude she gave me when we first met at her father's office.

"You need to know about Paul's location, and I need to know about Zoey's, and why she went AWOL" I say looking straight into her eyes.

Our order arrives and I cut my steak, pouring the sauce on it.

This is it. This is how I'm spending my Christmas, another miserable one.

"I told her, I told her about us about Paul. I told her the whole story. That's why she left" Elizabeth speaks after a few minutes of silence.

I knew she said something to Zoey. That doesn't matter now, I would've preferred she found out from me, but right now all I need is her location so I can fix this.

"Where is she?" I ask Elizabeth, my voice clearly indicating that the only answer I will allow is Zoey's location.

"They are safe where they are Tyron, don't worry about it, she doesn't wanna see you right now" she answers frustrated.

"Now tell me where my son is" she talks again.

"Paul is safe, also..." I try to finish my sentence until something clicks, Elizabeth said they. Who is Zoey with.

"You said 'they' Elizabeth. Who is they? Who is Zoey with?" I ask while banging on the table.

Who the bloody hell is my Wife with?!?

"Answer me" I say, roughly grabbing her arm. She tries to wiggle out of my grip but fails miserably.

"Leave me alone!" she screams

"Not before you tell me who my wife is with or I pray to -

Before I finish my sentence, the manager interrupts us.

"Is everything okay here?" he asks, and I slowly release Elizabeth's arm, looking straight into her eyes, trying to mask my embarrassment.

"Everything is fine here" Elizabeth says with a clenched jaw.

"Are you sure?" The annoying manager asks and I get even more agitated.

"Didn't you hear her say that everything is fine?" I look at him and he leaves at once.

Elizabeth stands up and is about to leave.

"Where do you think you are going?" I ask grabbing her arm again.

"To tell Zoey that she shouldn't keep the baby. You are too much of a beast to be able to father a baby. I'll find Paul myself. She turns around to leave and I'm left speechless...

Zoey is pregnant?

---

Hey guys, this chapter is a thank you to the 50K reads and 1K votes.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Please don't forget to comment and vote.