2

Rich had been released from hospital two weeks ago. Three weeks later he still hadn't attended school.

Rich hadn't planned on going back to school as soon as he did. In fact he never wanted to go back that place. Everyone's eyes would be on him. Then rumours would spread.

He woke up annoyed at the alarm screaming in his ear. Rich turned it off as he hauled himself out of bed.

He started to get changed sighing knowing the day ahead of him would be tough. He looked down at his burn marks over his body and grimaced at his body.

As Rich pulled on his shoes he smiled slightly at the thought of Jake convincing him to go back to school.

*Flashback*

Rich sat on his couch curled up by the warming fire. He listened to the thundering rain outside oddly calming him.

Just then he heard a knock on the door. Rich rushed off the couch and to the door knowing whoever was out there must be soaked to the skin.

He opened the door to see a shivering Jake even his teeth were chattering. Rich didn't hesitate to pull Jake inside while slamming the door shut.

"Jake?!" he gasped "what are you doing here?"

"Visiting" Jake grinned still shivering.

"Bullshit Jake" Rich rolled his eyes "now take off that jacket it's drenched and go warm yourself by the fire."

Jake obeyed and took off his jacket. Rich turned to him and saw that all Jake had on under the jacket was a short sleeved red shirt.

"Typical" Rich thought thinking wearing only that under a jacket was insane in this kind off weather.

Those thoughts soon stopped as he noticed Jakes bare arms showing his muscles. Rich felt his face turn red.

This was weird he had seen Jake in a short sleeved shirt before Why was now any different.

He had just come to the not so shocking revelation that he is bi but that didn't mean anything about Jake. Right?

He looked away from Jake "you can sit you know" Rich mumbled.

Jake nodded and sat down. Rich sat down next to him.

"So Jake cut the lies why did you come here?" Rich asked.

Jake rubbed the back off his neck awkwardly "Well it's about school."

"What about it?"

"You still haven't come back" Jake complained.

Rich laughed "I don't ever want to come back."

Jake frowned "why?"

"Jake you can't tell me I'm not the gossip of the entire school" Rich sighed.

"Well not anymore" Jake admitted "Michael and Jeremy are."