9

"Just shut up guys" Michael groaned hiding his red face in his hoodie.

Brooke giggled "it's funny how flustered you get."

The group were sitting at one of the lunch tables at the lunch break during school. Throughout the entire break the group had been teasing Michael and Jeremy.

"We're just friends" Jeremy pouted despite sitting awfully close to Michael.

"We know that" Chloe agreed "but we all know you both want more."

Michele sank down in his seat. Jeremy covered his blushing face.

"You shouldn't give in" Rich chuckled "don't blush and you don't give them the satisfaction."

"Easier said then done" Jeremy retorted.

Rich shrugged as the girls continued to tease the two boys.

After school Jeremy invited Michael over to his house to finally finish apocalypse of the damned level nine. They sat in Jeremy's basement on beanbags.

"Can you believe the girls" Michael laughed.

"I know" Jeremy laughed back "we've been best friends for so many years that's not going to change now."

Michael tried to hide his disappointment but  Jeremy saw a hint of it seeping through.

"You okay bro?" Jeremy asked while pausing the game.

Michael breathed in heavily thinking to himself "did he really just play the bro card."

"I'm fine" Michael said out loud "just I've got something on my mind."

"You can tell me anything you know" Jeremy promised his friend.

Michael sighed "I think I'm in love."

Jeremy's eyes widened "really?"

Michael nodded shyly.

"Who?" Jeremy asked suddenly feeling a weight in his stomach.

"You don't need to know" Michael huffed.

Jeremy sighed "okay but can you tell me what their like? How long have you known them?"

Michael gulped "I've known them pretty much all my life."

"Okay and what are they like" Jeremy continued.

Michael found himself accidentally smiling "he's the sweetest person I have ever met. He can be a little shit sometimes but he realises that he makes mistakes and try's his best to fix them. He cares a lot about people and god he is gorgeous."

Jeremy was happy for his friend but he couldn't help feeling jealous.

"He sounds cool dude" Jeremy smiled "you should make a move."

Michael frowned "do you really think I should?"

"Ya" Jeremy nodded "anyone would be lucky to have you Michael."

Michael grinned "Alright I'll do it."

"Ya you will" Jeremy cheered.