Chapter 5

Riele POV

Oh my god! Have these past few months been just absolutely heaven? Jace and I have been stronger than ever. However, we have been kinda keeping our relationship a secret... I mean I have just been DYING to tell Ella about our relationship but we wouldn't want anyone to make a big deal out of it especially the fans because they mean paparazzi and that means NO PRIVACY!! I think Jace and I are just happy the way we are and intend to keep it that way. Today, Jace is taking a day off and so is Sean so it was just me and Ella on set today. 

" Gosh it feels so weird without the boys around doesn't it?" Ella sat down on her chair nearby.

"I mean it's good to just have the day to ourselves don't you think?" I said as I took a huge gulp of water.

"Speaking of which, we haven't been hanging out as much because of and don't deny it, Jace Lee Norman. So what's the deal?" 

Oh shit. She knows.

"Whaaaat... Me and Jace.. No neverrrr" Again way to go, Riele?!

Ella raised her eyebrows at me.

"Fine! Me and Jace have been going out for a while now HAPPY???"

"I knew it! So how's he like? How many dates have you gone on? Is he a good kisser? Is he a roman--"

"Woah, woah, woah slow down El. I will tell you everything during lunch tmr I promise but now I have to be on a date with Jace."

Ella grinned from ear to ear. "Alright be on your way Missy don't be late for your own date. Bye bye now and remember tmr lunch?"

I nodded eagerly and ran out the door towards my car. Shit Jace is gonna kill me!

I drove quickly to Jace's place. I walked in through the main door which was unlocked by the way. Need to tell Jace that... 

"Jace! I am here!"

Suddenly the lights turn off, and as if on cue a spotlight shines on Jace who was clad in a tux, looking devilishly handsome might I add. Rose petals all over the floor and 'Can't Help Falling In Love' playing in the background. Jace ushers me to a candlelit table.

"Jace! Wow what's all of this for?" I looked at him in admiration.

"What do you mean? It's our 5 month anniversary after all?" Jace said with a confused look on his face.

Oh no! I totally forgot!!

"Oh my god! Shit Jace I am so sorry! I completely forgot about it you know since I wa--"

"You forgot??" Jace raised his voice a little bit. 

"Jace.."

"Riele how could you forget? This is such an important day for me,no actually, for the both of us. I mean did this five months actually mean nothing to you?!"

"Of course it meant something to me Jace! This was the best five months of my life!!! You can ask Ella? She knows how much I was gonna rave about you.."

"Ella? Wait you told Ella?! "

"I had no choice Jace! She is my best friend it was bound for her to find o-"

"Sean is also my best friend! I never told him about us! You broke our promise!"

"Jace please I am sorry but you need to be a little understanding too. It was about time for our friends to start finding about us. And about the anniversary, please let me just make it up to you?"

There was a long and very tense silence between us..

"No Riele. I think we need to have some time to each other for a while. "

"Jace...no..."

"Leave Riele. Now."

Jace pointed to the door. I didn't want to make him more upset so I just left. I had a really good cry in the car as I made my way home. As soon as I reached, I headed straight to bed and cried myself to sleep. Even though I managed to sleep for a while, let me just say that was one of the worst sleeps I have ever had.

-The next day-

I woke up dreadfully knowing that I had to see Jace soon. I washed my face. My eyes were bloodshot red. I put on a sweater and jeans and made my way out. I decided to skip breakfast as I didn't have a huge appetite this morning. When I reached set, I saw everyone crowding around in the corner. I decided to check out what was going on.

"El, what the hell is going on?"

"Good morning to you too! There's a new actor coming in to play the new character of Henry's new best friend (A/N: he is not real in the show) . And let me tell you he is hot as hell!"

Wow what a wonderful way to start the morning ...

I saw the young actor making his way towards me. Damn! Ella was right! He is frickin' hot!! His chocolate locks and blue eyes could make a girl swoon.

He reached out his hand to me. 

"Hi! I'm Jake!"

A/n: Boom!! And that's chapter 5 everyone! Hope you all enjoy this chapter and if you do leave a comment. Sorry I have been away for a very long time as I have recently started a new website called Republique Trendz. We sell clothes and accessories. It's pretty lit and if you guys are interested do check us out on our Instagram . The account is literally just republique_trendz. Our website link is also on Instagram. I will be updating this story more often but if I am being honest I don't really ship them anymore because I ship Bughead and Sprousehart. But do not worry this story is not gonna end here . Until next time!! ❤️❤️🌷🌷