Chapter Six - Daisy Barf

Rewritten: 7/22/2016

Chapter:6

My breaths were being torn away from the grasp of my lungs, and I just couldn't do anything at all. All I proceeded to do was conceal my mouth with my sweaty palms which turned into red speaks because of the impact I made with the hardwood floors and quickly pulling myself under the lions den. I studded my dim surroundings which clogged up my body from fitting in a stable position.There were unusual and odd things scattered around the area. Shoes,different types of sport gear and the most jaw dropping things that my eyes just couldn't adapt to, a box of Trogan pocking my inner stomach.

I tried my very best from not allowing a squeal or a discomfort sound of some sort come from my direction because the sound of heavy foot steps and steady breathing took over my eardrums and froze my limbs.

"Yes mom, I just left my football helmet."His mellow voice swelled my stomach, even more after hearing him come closer to the edge of the bed. And at the exact moment I just HAD to realize that this is the number one reason idiotic people in horror movies die. From hiding under a bed!!! Now I was panicked.

Why was Haiden Jefferson so stupid?

Oh wait, of course don't answer that.

My stomached dropped and my steady breaths slipped out of control once more at seeing his disheveled combat raven boots pace by the side of the bed. But that wasn't the worst part, I started fearing for my soul once his rough yet soft looking hand glide across my vision underneath the bed and in a way searched for something in particular yet seconds after that one particular thing he was searching for was confused with my upper lady part region . His fingers gripped onto my right breast and I bite down onto my fist from letting a screech of shock to leave my quivering lips.

I had to think fast.

He came into the room for one specific reason and it was for his football helmet. I scanned my eyes around my area and as soon as I spotted the red helmet I snatched it and pushed it slowly to the back of his hand. Thankfully he let go of my breast and didn't look under the bed at the sense of the solid surface gracing the skin of his hand.He accepted the feel of it and slid it from under the bed causing a quite sigh to flee my throat. All I was thinking of at this moment was what type of knife I should use to kill Brittney...which of course just ended up with my mind getting my thoughts of torment in trouble.

Once I heard his footsteps fade and the door click shut, I wiped the sweat that accumulated down my face from all the commotion with my sweaty and shaky palm. I waited a few minutes before I actually maneuvered out from under the bed and sighed as loudly possible. My face was fire truck Crimson.My mane was a mess but my mind was an even bigger one. This might sound idiotic but just with the touch of his finger tips on my breast, I kind of lost it there.

The smartest thing I could do now was place the items I came for in the first place in my bag and flee. I paced towards the window and didn't think twice about jumping out. I just wanted to leave quick and unseen. But that's when Haiden Jefferson realized after pushing herself out of the window that she was on a two story house and that soon enough she was going to feel the excruciating pain of messing up. I braised myself for what was yet to come but once I felt aching pain rush down my back and head and the tendency of the ground against my spin had me howling in despair.

I shifted but my eyebrows knit in confusion.

Why did the ground feel so bonny and smelled like Coco Channel?

"Haiden get off of me?" I heard a muffled groan from under me and that's when I came to realized that I had fallen on Brittney. She deserved it, which I tried to avoid thinking but I did and falling on her had me wondering of why it felt so painful?

Oh wait, she only weighed ninety pounds!

I rolled off of her as I felt more pain ravel inside of me.

"I'm sorry." I breathed out.

"Did you get the stuff?" She asked in wonder already forgetting about the pain of a hundred and twenty pound Haiden falling on top of her.

"Yes I did, now can we please go, what if they come back." I rolled my eyes and proceeded to push myself off of the ground and helping her to stand on the way.

"Fine, thank you so much for helping Haiden, but next time don't take so long, I just saw him leave."She whisper yelled as she snatched the undergarments from me and placed them cautiously into a ziplock bag.

I rose a brow.

This girl got issues and I'm not just saying that because she has her neighbors picture on her ceiling, oh no. (Note the sarcasm)

We quietly crossed the isolated street quickly but the closer I got home the harder it got to breath and avoid the lump that took hold of my throat. I didn't know what it was until the sudden urge of a metallic tasting possessed my tongue and seconds later I was squatting as dinner fled my system.

Why?

When my body stopped excluding barf from it , I wiped my lips with the back of my hand. And this is what happens to Haiden Jefferson after getting molested by a male for the first time and jumping out a window.

"Ewwwww.....wait those are Mrs. Herlock's daisies!!!!" Brittney's finger tips grasped onto her hair as her eyes widened and my actions mimicked hers as well.I didn't want my first impression for this lady to be negative. But the tone she was giving me hinted towards that she was going to be a weight of problems on my shoulders very soon.

What was I going to do?

Brittney didn't let me think twice that's for sure because her hand tugged at my own as her motions forced me to run towards the direction of my home as the irking sound of a very ear aching dog bark chased after us. I didn't even want to look back because we where mere inches away from the front door and once we merged into the house and the both of us slammed the door shut followed by more annoying barking.

"That was a close one." I sighed whipping the sweat that trailed down my forehead away from my skin.

"What was?" I heard moms voice holler as she raced toward us and crossed both arms over her chest in a very aggressive manner, but before we could even think of something creative to say to her, there was an aggressive knock at the door, and I guess this was the start of something new with the doors being opened which was clearly a disrespectful act of humanity in this town.

Brittney's jaw was slightly a jar as she glanced at the person who stepped in with an aggressive look and flared nostrils.

"That's Mrs.Herlock."

And that's when Haiden Jefferson decided to speak to herself in the third person saying that they were completely and most definitely screwed.

__________________*

Author's Note:

Hey guys thanks for reading and yes this is the rewritten version of chapter 6 finally updated which im so sorry for not updating since march. I'm such a bad person I know it, but here I am finally updating and I hope I can write and publish chapter twenty soon this month. Other than that thanks so much for 4k reads which is so amazing. I don't know what I could do with out you guys! I hope you keep on supporting me and staying loyal to this story. Well until next update my loves.

VOTE*

COMMENT*

SHARE*

Hope you have a wonderful day hehe love ya my pizzanators