The protective Adam

::ANDREWS POV::

She was beautiful, she had black hair with a tint of blue, and gorgeous blue eyes. She was beautiful!, and just so happened to be Adams little sister. Having a girlfriend isn't my main priority, but I wouldn't mind if it happened. I am still heartbroken over the death of my ex girlfriend, Sydney.. We broke up but she was so depressed that she killed herself. I could've saved her but I didn't.

The name Brenna was stuck in my head and I stared into her eyes the whole time. I could sense Adam wasn't gonna take this pleasntly.

"AHEM," I heard Adam say. Oh shit....

( A/N I will have swearing in this. Just saying 😏)

" Andrew and Jordan, can I speak to you outside, PLEASE?" Oh boy...

-Time skip cuz YOLOOOO-

" Listen, its awesome that you guys are gonna live with me for a while, but I need to set some ground rules. Absolutely NO flirting, touching, hurting, or dating Brenna. Shes been hurt enough these past years. Am I clear?"

Damn, Adams seriously protective over his sister. I nodded in silence and then proceeded inside. I went into my room and sat on my bed. I saw a little piece of paper on my nightstand. It read :

' Hey, Listen I'm sorry about Adam, he can get protective sometimes. But listen, he may think it would be weird of he saw us talking, so heres my number. :) bye! -Brenna '

She gave me her number?!!?! But wait, why?

/////END OF CHAPTER!//////

@slayerrocker86though