Stronger

Brenna's Pov

After the event Jordan drove us back to the house so we could get changed for our date.

I wore a flowy infinity tank top and ripped high wasted shorts. I also had some lime green converse that Andrew had bought me.

I've been thinking that I want a baby.. Andrew told me about that dream he had and I laughed. He said even if we were pregnant He'd still love me. But having kids is something I can wait on. I haven't finished school and I want to get a degree in fine arts. It wouldn't make the best income, but I wouldn't be in it for that.

"Are you ready beautiful?"

Andrew had called to me.

"Give me a second!"

"Don't put on makeup!"

He said, He was standing in the door way so I could see him in our bathroom mirror.

"Why not? I need to get rid if my ugliness!" I pleaded as He took my mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow.

"You're beautiful. You don't need makeup Brenna."

"If you give it back I'll wear that outfit I had on this morning!" I said in a sing-song voice.

"Nope! But you can pack it in your bag when we go to Mexico this spring! I've already gotten the seats booked. First class, And Since your birthday is January 8th, By the time we go you'll be eighteen and you'll be the exact age to be able to drink."

"Andrew!! You didn't have to do that! I love you so much! "

" I love you too, but I did have to do that. Your my princess I'll do what ever it takes to make you feel fantastic. " He said that last part so seductive.

"Andrew?"

"Yeah?"

"I want a baby.."

" What? Speak up babe!"

"I want YOU, Andrew Gonzalez, to fuck me and impregnate me. I said it!"

I wanted this.. I don't know what is coming over me but I like it.

SMUT ALERT

REPEAT

SMUTALERT

LEAVE

IF

YOU

ARE

FOURTEEN

THIRTEEN

NINE

FOUR

OR

TWO

( I can't count 😂)

"You want it? Andrew delivers." He said still seductively.

Andrew and I stripped down to our bare skin. He pushed me down and attacked me with force.

Massaging my breasts and kissing me down my body. he stopped at my you know what and put one finger in. I was holding and ripping the bed sheets as he went up to five fingers.

Now it's my turn.

I grabbed his member and told him to lay back and relax.

I spit, rubbed it in an started sucking. Right away I heard his moans. I was going slowly until Andrew found a hair tie and put my hair up and put it into a ponytail, then bobbed the pony tail and my head causing me to choke. All of this and Andrew spit into his hand and finger me again.

"MMMM Andrew.. Yeah just like that OH FUCK"

He moved his position and started thrusting. Harder...

And Harder.

I was at climax and I came, shortly after, Andrew said he was going to cum as well.

He pulled out and held hands with me and heard each others heavy breathing.

"That - Was - FANTAS-TI-C" I said gasping for air.

"You know, if your- not... Pregnant.. We can do this ag-ain."

Five mins later...

"Brenna"

"Yeah baby?"

"I told you, I'd do anything to make you feel fantastic.. Wasn't I right?"

"Mmmhhmm I said still wiping my stomach from Andrews excess and sucking it.

"OHH that hurts..."I said standing up to use the bathroom. I've never hurt THIS much before.. It WAS rough..

" Uh Brenna? We still haven't gone on a date tonight.. I mean if you consider that a date then- "We can go out for breakfast!" I shrugged and said.

"Yeah at two in the morning? And aren't you sore?!"

"I am, but I'll still go!"

"Heh, speaking of butts My hand mark is on your ass.. sorry about that.."

I went into the bathroom and looked and saw it, I winced in pain when I went to pick up my lipgloss.

"What's wrong?" Andrew asked getting dressed.

"Nothing I.. Just hurt.. A lot.."

"Do you wanna see a doctor?" Andrew said kissing my forehead.

My mind said no, but my body said yes. This wasn't after sex pain it was being shot pain.

I couldn't talk because of the pain so I nodded.

Andrew put a night gown over me and then carried me bridal style. He also put Hairspray, deodorant and we shared a bag of clothes. Then he carried me downstairs bridal style. He put me into his

Jeep and he drove me to the hospital.

He told me to stay in the car and that he would get help.

Andrews POV

" Excuse me.. Excuse me miss? YO! " I yelled. That got her attention.

"My girlfriend is in excruciating pain.. WE NEED HELP NOW!"

I guided the doctors to my Jeep and they opened the door and placed Brenna on a gurney and went into a room. They asked me a few questions.

Relationship to patient?

"Boyfriend"

Have you two been sexually active over the course of these last two weeks?

"Yes."

The last time?

"Last night following into this morning"

Used protection?

"The first time Yes, the recent time no."

Thank you mister Gonzalez.

I waited for them to tell me what was causing Brenna's pains.

"Mister Andrew? Can we see you for a moment?"

"So what was causing her pains?"

"Well it appears that Brenna's body has something most bodies weren't given. When you and Brenna enter sexual intercourse, her brain cells send different signals then most women. It appears that the previous time that you two had sex, you used protection, but some way somehow it got her pregnant. She's been pregnant for what appears to be a month. The fetus is healthy, and as for Brenna, the brain cells during the last time you did it the fetus became stronger then Brenna, causing her pains."

Brenna's PREGNANT?!