It was a what?

Andrews POV

"That's the thing Andrew.. I. AM. PREGNANT!" Brenna said in between sobs.

"What? That can't be. I've been on a pill, as we used a condom! How do you know? Did you take a test? When did you find out? Why didn't you tell me sooner?! I can't be a dad, I have my whole life ahead of me! Your only seventeen! You haven't even finished school, I'm only nineteen! I'm so sorry Brenna. This is probably why Adam didn't want you to date me... he was right. Brenna I'm so sorry I out you through this pain.. I just wanna die."

Brenna looked at me with tears. And cried even more. " You waited five months when I was in a coma to tell me you loved me and then a year later you wanna abandon me and your child?! I don't need to take this."

" FINE! WHO SAID I NEEDED YOUR FATASS?!" I shouted back. My words felt like knives in my throat and I don't know why I was saying it.

"If you didn't want me in your life in the first place you could have said it. Goodbye Andrew. "

" WAIT! BRENNA DON'T GO!"

" It's too late. Come on Jordan! "

" Coming babe! "

Babe? What the actual fuck?

I woke up naked. Next to Brenna. Clothes scattered and ripped up on the floor. Feathers everywhere.

"It was a dream.. Hmm.. Weird."