The Meet Up

Andrews POV

I woke up naked. But where was Brenna?. There were clothes scattered and ripped up on the floor. Feathers everywhere.

"It was a dream.. Hmm.. Weird."

" Good morning sleepy head. Want some breakfast?" Brenna asked from the door way. She had brought in a tray with orange juice, French toast, scrambled eggs and sausage. She was in Lingerie and her hair was out and wavy.

"Hungry? Or do you just like to stare at girls named Brenna?"

"Heh, your the only Brenna for me."

"Let's keep it that way, and eat up! You have that meet up today!"

" Only on one condition, kiss mwee, Pweasee?" I asked sounding like a four yearold.

She walked over, placed the tray on the nightstand and sat on the bed, laid on my body and kissed me.

" Tank you Bwenna "

"Come on Andrew before I eat it!"

"No! Mah French toasties!"

After I ate I showered and got dressed. Jordan had called me into the upstairs living room.

" What's up?" I asked waking into the room.

" So um.. heard you scored last night."

" What?"

"You had sex with Brenna!"

How did he know? We weren't loud... were we?!

" Before you ask, no I didn't put my ear up to the door, You guys were so loud that while I was live streaming my fans in the chat heard you. I got tweets saying " Whoever 'Brenna' is = a loud whore" and started #BrennaBitch on twitter.. Don't bring Brenna there.. I'm only trying to help her."

"WAIT WHAT? NO ONE CALLS MY BRENNA A WHORE OR A BITCH. SHES GOING WITH US TO THAT MEETUP NO RUDE FAN CAN OR WILL CALL HER THAT."

"But you have that panel with RedVacktor, Luclin, Bashur and myself.."

"She'll be backstage, and I'll sit in a chair as close to where she is as possible. I don't want anything to happen to her."

:TIME SKIP 2 THE MEET:

BRENNA'S POV

"BABE! I'm readyyyy!!!" Today was an interesting morning. I made breakfast for Andrew, And I wore lingerie today.. I was always shy, but Andrew showed me who I really am. He even tells me I'm beautiful. And now I feel it.

" Hey! Looking good babe..😏" Andrew came outside and said.

"Hey don't get any ideas mister! I'm still sore.. "

"Sowie Bwenna.... " Andrew said in his baby voice. "Call me when your feeling better 😈"

"Oh stop it!" I said as I laughed and smacked his shoulder. We sat on the two person swing outside in the front yard. Waiting for Jordan. We swung an kissed.

" So uh Brenna... I was wondering, after the meetup, would you like to go on a date? Just the two of us."

The last time me and Andrew went by ourselves on a date was after I left the hospital. It was our first date and from then on it had just been group dates, with Clara, Bash or these other YouTubers named Steve and Natalie.

"I'd love to."

"ALRIGHT LOVEBIRDS WE HAVE A MEET UP TO GO TO!" Jordan said.

( a/n In this story, Jordan has 900,000 subscribers, And Andrew has a pretty close amount to 1,00,000 as well.. Just saying 🌚)

We got to the meet up and I did what Andrew and Jordan told me to. They both told me to wear sunglasses and a hoodie because I'm camera and large crowd shy. Me and Andrew haven't told his fans about the fact that we are dating. So I'm hoping that he doesn't mention anything yet.

The boys had to get checked in so we could find the hotel room thing. It's pretty much for breaks/intermissions and for other people that the YouTubers brought with them. So like me. I told Andrew that I'd watch his panel on the live stream that would be on the TV. I gave him a good luck kiss that turned into a mini makeout session. Oops!

He got there in time and he sat next to Jordan. I saw Jordan whisper to him but he accidentally said it into the microphone. He had pointed out my lipstick marks on him.

" Shit " He has said into the microphone by accident

I was laughing hysterically until everyone got there. They had started questions and they could direct a question to one person or to all.

A girl who looked eighteen walked up with two girls guarding her.

" Okay," she had said. " So this is a question for Andrew and Jordan, Who is Brenna and Andrew did you give it to her harder?"

WHAT? How do people know about me?! And what did she mean " Andrew did you give it to her harder?! "

" Umm... " Andrew and Jordan said in in sync

" Okay. I need have everyone in this room under the age of 15 to leave or put headphones in because this is a kind of adult subject. I need to clear this up. It's time they all know Brenna..

Brenna is skydoesminecraft's sister. I am the boyfriend of her. And that question.. During Jordan's Livestream, that is me and Brenna in the backround. If you are going to call anyone out, call me out. Not Brenna. She doesn't deserve to see the tweets saying " #BRENNABITCH " or whatever. Next question?

The whole crowd rose in applause and someone yelled "PREACH IT"

Well... that happened.