Balancing Fears

Brennas POV

"Miss Dahlberg?" A nurse said to me.

"Huh?"

"Congratulations!"

"What am I being congratulated for exactly?"

"You are one month pregnant!"

I am?! " I am?! Does my boyfriend know?!? Oh my gosh he won't love me! I'll be fat and I have a child inside me!"

"Nonsense Brenna" Andrew said entering the room.

"Andrew.. I'm... We're.. Pregnant! We aren't ready to be parents! I'm only seventeen and your nineteen!!"

"We'll be perfectly fine babe. I've got faith in both of us, and I'll be there every step of the way.. I'll hold you hair back when you vomit, and get whatever food you crave because I love you."

"Brenna Dalhberg?" We want to keep you here for a few minutes so we can make sure you and the fetus are perfectly fine.

"Andrew.. Can you hold me hand?"

" Already on it."

After TESTING...

Five weeks later...

You haven't missed much, all that's happened is morning sickness, Jordan moving out ( He moved back to England for a bit ) and Andrew at my constant need. He had told his fans that he needed some time for a break, so he arranged seven months. All that for me.

" Brenna! Need anything? Pads ( She isn't eating pads. You can get your period whilst pregnant!) , soda, pop tarts, cabbage ( yeah... WEIIRRDD CRAVINGS.. ) chocolate , salsa , back rub, foot rub or a shoulder massage?

" I need for you to relax! "

"Relax isn't in my vocabulary anymore. That's loong gone baby." Andrew said.

I started crying, HORMONE ALERT HORMONE ALERT

" What's wrong?! " Andrew asked

" It's just that.. you do so much for me.. I feel like I wouldn't ever be able to repay you!! I DON'T DESERVEEE YOUU ANDREWWW!! "

"shhh... Yes you do! I love you and I will dodge a bullet for you. I was going to wait until after you gave birth.. But can you waddle onto our balcony?"

"Ugh.. Okaysies"

" Brenna Dalhberg, ever since I met you.. You brought me out of a dark hole. You are a beautiful woman who will be soon giving birth to our child." I put my hand on her belly and continued. "I'm truly blessed to call you my girlfriend, But I'd like to call you something more then girlfriend," I got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. " Be my world, my universe, my infinity. Marry me and make me the luckiest man in the world."