Humiliated and Nearly Free.

::BRENNAS POV:: ( LONG CHAPTER!! PREPARE YO BODIES )

" BUT ADAM!" I protested at my brother. " GIVE ME MY PHONE!"

" NOT UNTIL YOU EXPLAIN WHY THE HELL ANDREWS NAME IS IN YOUR GODDAMN PHONE!"

" ITS MY PHONE!"

" I DONT GIVE A SHIT! TELL ME NOW! AND WHY IS THERE A HEART?"

I gulped in silence. Adam never flips out on me like that... He was scaring me. To recap what happened; I forgot to lock my phone when I went outside, and Alesa went into my room to get my laundry. She saw a text message from " ✨Andrew✨💕 " Appear on my phone as she reached for my hamper. She showed Adam and thats where we are now...

" Adam, It's just a contact name... It's not like I love him... "

" Your fucking 17 how do you know what love is?"

Guess who just had to walk into the room?

Andrew.

" Hey uh.. Adam I was wondering if you wanted to record but I think this is a bad time.."

" No actually, Come over here." Adam said still with an angering tone.

" Um.. okay?"

" I thought I TOLD YOU to stay away from my sister. I don't want you to hurt her. Hell, even be NEAR her. And you betrayed me."

" What the hell are you talking about? "

" Okay then explain this!"

Adam held me phone up to Andrew and he laughed.

Laughed at my contact name for him.

I just want to die.

" HAHA who's phone is this? " he said still laughing..

" Why don't you tell him BRENNA?" Adam said. It's like he PLANNED this.

Andrew stopped laughing. His eyes hit mine..

" It's YOURS? "

My eyes filled with tears. I ran to my bathroom. It had to be done.

I shut and locked my door. I took out my favorite things in the whole world. My blade and painkillers. I cant stand being humiliated and worse, my brother, hates me.

One cut, Two pills. I started to feel it, the dizzyness. I craved it. Three cuts and I spelled the word Andrew. Then I started the name ADAM when I heard Jordan.

" Brenna? Brenna are you alright? "

I had lost all strength to talk yet alone move.

" BRENNA! "

I thought I was finally going to be free when my door knocked down.

There stood Jordan.

"BRENNA!!"