The Party

( A/N Thanks for nearly one hundred reads! I live you all so much! This chapter is dedicated to @asabear01 On Instagram! I'll also put her Wattpad at the end! Enjoy this chapter! BAII)

Brennas POV

"Brenna Dalhberg, ever since I met you.. You brought me out of a dark hole. You are a beautiful woman who will be soon giving birth to our child." He put his hand on my belly and continued. "I'm truly blessed to call you my girlfriend, But I'd like to call you something more then girlfriend," He got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. " Be my world, my universe, my infinity. Marry me and make me the luckiest man in the world."

"ANDREW! YES I WILL MARRY YOU" I said in tears.

"Brenna, I can't thank you enough for being you." Andrew said kissing my cheek and then cooing at my tiny baby bump.

"Who's a cutie! You are! Your gonna be just as cute as your Mommy! Yes you are!" Then he turned back to his regular voice and he said " So, there's this party that Bash is throwing later tonight, and since Clara is pregnant (She got pregnant by a melon. oh Clara..) You two could hang out while I actually party!

"Yeah you need to party because I think you lost your man card." I said jokingly.

"Did not!!" He said in a high pitched voice.

"Whatever."

Today I wore a pink maternity hoodie and the most comfortable maternity jeans to EVER exist. At least it felt like it. Then I put on some adjustable flats that matched my hoodie. I blowdried my hair and then gave up on trying. It was either that or have Andrew do it. Let's just say Adam was better at doing that. I was planning to see Adam and Alesa's grave tomorrow but We've been kinda busy, and Andrew won't take me because he doesn't want me to get emotional and then never leave.

"You ready gorgeous?" Andrew called. He wore a silvery gray men's tank top, and some denim jeans. It was mid fall now so everything looked beautiful.

"Yup!" I shouted. Andrew still carries me downstairs bridal style, even though I'm pretty capable of walking down stairs.

We arrived at Bash and Clara's and I saw some people that either Andrew had recorded with or Adam. I saw This girl named Tiffany, I think she goes by Cupquake. I also saw Steve and Natalie, Zach and Hailey ( Aviator gaming and His fiancé ) Ty and Jocelyn and this couple that looked oddly familiar, at least the guy did.

"Alright babe, I'll be hanging at club Drink and-

"I'll be in club Preggo!" I shouted and walked with Clara and Natalie. Natalie was only two weeks but Clara and I were pretty close in months.

We went upstairs and then did everything possible, and by that I mean watched Pretty Little Liars and Orange is the New Black on netflix.

"Alright, I gotta pee, bladder game not too strongk" Natalie called.

"Okay! I'm gonna get another bowl of chips from upstairs!" I shouted. I waddled downstairs and was in shock. I saw my fiancé, kissing another girl. He pushed the girl down and ripped off her shirt leaving her in bra and underwear. She was probably what Andrew wanted, he wouldn't want a walking food vacuum that is also carrying his child around. No. He probably wanted Miss Barbie over there. I ran upstairs and cried hysterically.

"What's wrong gurl?"

"Andrew- is- Kis-sin-g som-one th-at is-nt ME!!!!" I managed to say between breaths and sobs.

"GUYS WE NEED TOILET PAPER ASAP!" Natalie shouted.

"SHUT UP NATALIE!" Clara shouted. "Lets go kick his ass!"

"No. He wants her, he stripped her down and he's doing body shots on her." I said. " Thanks for the party Clara, but I'm gonna go. Give this to Andrew if he wants to know why I left." I said taking off my ring.

Before I left I threw a toilet paper roll to Natalie.

I walked to the door and slammed it. I was done. I walked endlessly until I got tired. I found a Starbucks and ordered coffee. I saw Jordan walk in. I guess he's back from England.

"Brenna?" Jordan asked walking toward me. " Hey where's Andrew? How's the baby?"

"The baby is fine. Andrew is currently dead to me."

"Why?" He asked concerned.

" Bash and Clara had a party, And I went to get chips when I saw Andrew fucking doing body shots on a naked, Skinny, Beautiful, girl who isn't the MOTHER OF HIS CHILD!" I said screaming and sobbing into his chest.

"Shh, Brenna. He was probably drunk, and if you aren't convinced, you have me." Jordan said in his sweet and caring voice.

"Really?"

"Really. Come on, let's go back to the house."

It stared to rain outside.

"Jordan? This kinda sounds weird.. but if Andrew doesn't love me, will you?" I said hoping for an answer. He leaned over and kissed me on the lips.

"Of course Brenna. I love you."

() ANDREWS POV ()

I carried Sydney ( Okay I love Sydney aka Kricken. I don't hate her okay?)

over to a corner where the party is. I stripped her bare and I knew it was wrong but it felt so right. "Andrew? Why did you leave me? You know you loved all our moments!"

"Don't worry, I'm back."

We started having sex, But it wasn't like when I was with Brenna. "What am I doing?!" I have Brenna, the girl of my dreams. My fiancé, my love, my universe. I ran upstairs and asked Clara where Brenna was. She handed me a ring, it was Brenna.

"She said you deserved that girl she saw you with. "

I took the ring and ran to the first place I thought she would be at. Starbucks. I was still drunken but I was fine.

I looked in the window of Starbucks and saw Brenna, but with Jordan? I heard , "Jordan? This kinda sounds weird.. but if Andrew doesn't love me anymore, will you?" She said. I was hoping for him to say no, but instead he leaned over and kissed Brenna on the lips.

MY BRENNA ON HER LIPS.

"Of course Brenna. I love you." He said.

That crushed me. Enraged. Me. That's it.

I ran inside and when I yelled Jordan, Jordan protected Brenna.

"GET YOUR GODDAMN HANDS OF MY FIANCÉ!

"Didn't you hear? She broke it off. She took off the ring."

"Really Brenna?" I said sadly?

"Well, I never said that I was breaking it off. You were having sex with what's her face, and I thought you didn't want me. So I took off the ring before anything else happened."

"No no no Brenna. I love you so much. I never meant to do that, I was drunk. I'll do whatever it takes to make you understand and forgive me."

"You don't have to do anything. What you said was enough. I forgive you Andrew. Let's go back home guys." Brenna said