His Family

Andrews POV

"They're coming tomorrow morning at eleven so we have time." I told Brenna.

"Okay..Andrew?" She asked me.

"Yes Bren?"

"Can we cuddle?" She asked talking like a baby.

"Yesh Mommy" I said. I still can't believe I'm going tone a dad.

I took off my shirt and laid down on the bed and waited for her to join me. She laid next to me and nuzzled her head into my chest, she was much shorter then me so I kind of felt cool for once. I was always made fun of until eighth grade because of my height, I'm 5'8 and Brenna is 5'4.

I clapped for the lights to go off and then as I was drifting to sleep Brenna said

"Good Night night daddy!"

I guess I had to get used to it too.

Time skip to 10:00 AM

I looked next to me to see Brenna asleep. I smiled and reached for my phone I went to Instagram and took a picture of the both of us.

@frzworld

Cuddling with this beauty, how's your morning going?

I posted it and read the comments.

@Slayerrocker86though ( Dats meh ) " Aweh! OTP #Brendrew!

@Furrrockerstudios "Dawe! #BRENDREW!

@Minecraftians_unite " First comment!"

And so on, then I saw a comment that caught my eye.

@Diamond_Pickaxe09

" I've noticed something, after you left Sydney you found this girl like three months later. And she looks like she f***ing swallowed Bash and your social life."

Whatever.. It's 10:20, I kissed Brenna on her forehead and said goodmorning. I told her to get dressed because my parents come today.

I did the same thing and said to myself, "Okay, maybe you haven't seen them in like 7 months but everything will go the way it should.

Brenna came downstairs and was wearing a medium blue maternity dress with some blue flats. Her brown hair was in a side braid.

"You look beautiful, if my parents don't like you then they're stupid."

"Heh, is that their car?!"

"Yup, remember I'll translate for you." I said assuringly.

"Okay.." Brenna said nervously.

My parents knocked the door and as soon as I opened it I saw my stepsister.

"Hey mamá, papá y Dani! Como fue el viaje? ( Hey mom, dad and Dani! How was the trip?)

"Andrew Honey, it's so good to see you, we aren't in Mexico, you don't have to say everything in Spanish! Alright, where's your novia?" ( Girlfriend ) My mom asked.

"Uh, she's upstairs. And before you say anything, she is a wonderful person so please get to know her. For me?" I pleaded.

"Relax, As long as she isn't like Sydney." My dad said to me.

"So andrew, how's your 'YouTube' going? " Dani asked sarcastically.

"It's going great! It's making good income for me and Brenna."

Brenna's POV

I heard Andrews family talking. I sat in the living room upstairs and waited. Then finally Andrew came up stairs.