24. Spark flies

A/N- Matured and erotic contents ahead. Readers under 18 years age, if you still want to continue with this chapter, please do it at your own risk. Thank you.
____________________________________

Dev's POV:

-"Love you like what?" I had managed to ask after a good couple of seconds.

Needless to say I had been speechless during that moment. Speechless, as well as confused, both at the same time. Topping that, Tara had been constantly smiling at my face, making the matter far more difficult than it already was.

-"What?" Clueless, I cringed my brows in a furrow.

She shrugged at this, smiled more and shifted a bit closer. Placing her right palm over my chest, just on top of my racing heart, she then grabbed hold of my t-shirt's fabric and pushed me to the wall behind.

"Like this." She whispered in my ear as she placed a feather light kiss on the skin below it.

Jolts of shiver ran down my spine while my voice cracked into an inaudible whisper.

-"Tara.."

"Shhh..." she sealed my lips with her index finger. Her own ones were still at work though. They travelled up and down my earlobe, nibbling on it and sucking it like a candy, sending ripples of sweet desire all over my aching body.

A blunt groan escaped my throat now. Tara absorbed all of it by kissing over the throat too.

"Dev.... make love to me." She said next as she cupped my face within her tiny palms and kissed on my eyelids to make them open.

I followed that unspoken instruction, almost in a trance. And just as my eyes opened apart and my gaze fell upon a trembling Tara in my arms, I lost all control over myself and a thick fire of lust and passion raged up inside me. I couldn't hold myself anymore after that as I grabbed Tara's left thigh and wrapped it around my waist. She croaked under the effect of that pull, dropped her head backwards and clasped my shirt tighter, making me fall upon her in this process.

But once fallen, I didn't get up again. My lips had already found the nape of Tara's neck and they kept attacking over there mercilessly till she squirmed in my arms and clutched my hairs to beg for more.

Interestingly, her little actions always happened to be a major turn on for me. This time also things remained the same. The more she held onto me and drew me closer, the more desperate I became to  mark her as mine all over again.

-"Fuck! ...Its so difficult to keep my hands off you, Tara!!" I muttered under my breathes as I grabbed her ass and lifted her up the heels.
She too responded to this equally by wrapping both her legs around my waist and crashing her lips upon mine in a very strong, mind numbing kiss.

Our lips molded into each other like hot jelly, remained fused like that till we crossed the premises of the bathroom and walked back to our bed.

And even after that the kiss continued as both of us collapsed upon the mattress in a totally breathless state.

"De..v .....  DEV" She muttered once inbetween.

-"Hmm?" I groaned as I deepend the kiss and tasted her saliva on my tongue. It tasted sweet, just like her.

"I... I nee.. need to.."

-"What?" I released her mouth and looked up hurriedly..... only to find her badly panting for breathes.

-"Sorry." I cupped her cheeks and pecked her lips softly. Tracing the outline of those swollen petals, I then sighed over them and and let my face rest in the crook of her neck. Her intoxicating smell hit my nostrils as my nose nuzzled against her skin. Her skin, so warm and soft, harboured my labouring breathes, pacifying them to calmness. But her own breathes were still as rugged as before. I felt it in the rapid heaves of her chest and brought down my hand immediately to place it firm upon her intermammery cleft. "Breath." I spoke against her neck and placed few arbitary pecks over there.