Chapter 15

I slowly blinked in the blinding light piercing through darkness. My vision slowly came back. I let out a huge gust of air and sat up. Looking around I couldn't tell where I was. I itched my head making sand fly everywhere. Standing up I rubbed my eyes. It was in a large room my bare feet on a large rubber raft my camera draped around my neck. I looked around finding random faces surrounding me. A blond boy lacking a shirt was sprawled out over a few pool noodles to my left directly at his feet was a girl with deep purple hair in a bikini with a shirt on. To my right a guy made eye contact with me.

"Aaron?"

"Ans! I thought that was you!" His expression seemed to drain out of his face along with the blood as he blew chunks beside himself, it projected at a raft shaped like a dolphin.

I slowly started to gag following Aaron in emptying my stomach at the blond boy's feet. By the time i recoiled myself Aaron was standing next to me kicking at the door.

"Hey wanna help me? I think it's stuck."

I joined him putting both my hands on the doors.

"On three?" I turned to face him.

"Three!"

I shoved my weight forwards and the door gave way sending both of us flying out of the shed. Aaron's feet tripped him and he landed with a thump, my motor skills taking a minute to respond, then they caught up with the idea to help him back to his feet.

"Do you recognize this house?" He motioned to the giant house beyond the pool.

"Nope. Lets find out who it belongs to."

We started walking looking at faces hoping to find one of the boys or just a face we knew. We split up both walking around one way of the pool.

"Anything?" Aaron asked.

"Nada mi amigo."

"Walk that way around the house i will go this way."

"Oui oui."

"Shush and start walking."

"Okay."

I walked through the pool gate into the front yard. To my surprise it was clean. Off in the corner I could see Aaron talking to someone.

"Hey Ansley this is Annie its her house." Aaron said as I got closer.

She was a gorges girl with brown hair with blue highlights and freckles all over her face. She was wearing high waisted shorts and flowy pink crop top. Garbage bag in her hand and an air horn in the other.

"Nice to meet you."

"Wish it wasn't like this. Where are we?"

"Your in Harwich still I was telling your friend here that Wychmere is just past the pool and you keep walking you can see it from the beach."

"Do you know how we ended up here?"

"Yeah my idiot brother moved the party here and now im stuck cleaning up. Have you seen a girl with purple hair anywhere?"

"Yeah she was in the pool shed."

"Thanks. Cassandra! You missed a cup!" She screamed at another brown headed girl holding a garbage bag and kicking at a guy's leg. "Sorry I have to go." She walked off quickly towards Cassandra.

"Okay back to the pool."

We walked around the house back into the pool area and out the back gate onto the sand. We walked more towards the ocean and out of the line of bushes. Looking down the beach there it was, about a half a mile away.