Chapter 27

I cringed wiping the gooey liquid from my eyes as Cameron threw a handful of glitter at me and Nash took a picture.

"Your move." He smirked

"Fuck you." I spat.

*

**

***

**

*

I ran my hand through my hair roughly yanking a brush through it with my other hand. Glue was like water resistant it was going to take ages to get the stuff out of my hair. Apparently Mahogany avoided the prank after hearing me yell.

I slowly looked up at Nash as the mixture of glue and glitter slowly dripped off of me. My anger growing as the glue started to drip over my eyes again. Cameron booked it leaving Nash and I.

"I'm going to go shower now." I bit out.

"Okay I will come with."

"If you think your getting anything tonight after this you are terribly mistaken."

"Ansley come on!"

I walked over slowly to the door to my bathroom. Almost slipping, Nash caught my arm. I yanked it out of his grasp shooting him a look. He backed off and I slammed the door to the bathroom. When he tried to talk to me through the locked door I turned my music up higher blocking him out.

The struggle with my hair wasn't getting any better as I started picking dry pieces of glue out of it. All I could think of was revenge. I would get my revenge and it would be ten times worse than this.

I got out of the shower rapping a pink towel around my body. I slowly opened the door to my room looking for any sings of life. Once it was clear I walked out of my bathroom. I shut my bedroom door where the mess had been cleaned up as if it never happened.

I walked over to my closet dragging out my basket of bikinis with one hand. I stood up with a neon pink and navy blue bikini. I slid the bottoms up my legs, I went to let go of my towel when someone cleared their throat. I jumped spinning towards Nash. He closed my balcony door looking me up and down.

"You should walk around like this more often."

"I will be sure to keep this outfit in mind for prom."

"I would never let you leave in just this." He gestured to my towel.

"Oh so then less than this?" I let my towel out of my hand a little the back of it sinking down to hit my butt. I slowly walked closer to him.

He spun us around so my back was pressed to the wall he pressed his body firmly into mine.

"Don't tease me."

I let go of my towel leaving me in just my bikini bottoms. I was clearly causing a reaction as Nash slid his tongue over his lips. He stepped away a little allowing the towel to pool at my feet. He slowly brought his eyes to my lips.

Nash hooked his hands around the backs of my thighs lifting me against the wall he pushed his hips into mine, keeping my body in place. He pressed his lips to mine pushing his tongue into my mouth. I let my hands drop to the hem of his shirt as he stopped for a second to help me bring it over his head. Our lips fell back in sync as he tore them away to kiss my neck.

He nipped at the skin sucking and licking at it as he continued on. His breath fell unevenly as he lightly blew over the marks on my neck. His member pressed into my inner thigh as I rocked my hips into his causing a moan to escape his throat.