Chapter 38

Chapter 38

*****One Week Later******

I tapped my foot impatiently as I stood waiting for Kayla to be done.

"Tada." She popped out of her dressing room wearing ripped jeans and an oversized gray t-shirt with a jacket on over it.

"You look great. Kay I need to get going."
"Ooo don't you have a date tonight with that hottie Logan?"
"Yes I do. So could you move this along please?"
"You have hours to get ready. Whats the real reason?"

I didn't answer her breaking eyecontact looking everywhere except her face.

"We could stand here all day."
"They are coming here."
"Whos they?"
"The viners. They are coming to this mall to do a meet and great and I don't want to be here."
"Will Nash be here?"
"Yes. So can we please step on it Kay."
"Yeah hold on I want to buy this stuff."
"Just hurry up."
"Dude chill. Even if you see him, which I doubt you will, you have two feet. You can just walk away." Kayla said through the curtain separating us.
"Yeah you're right. Sorry I'm just stressing. "
"It's okay."

We stood in line behind a girl who seemed to be buying the fucking store. I rolled my eyes as she examined the bracelet rack next to her picking out a few. She was finally done as she was handed three bags.

Kayla paid for her clothes and we walked out of the store going down the escalator towards the main floor where hundreds and hundreds of people were already crowding. We went to go out the other extit and the girls surrounded us.

We tried elbowing our way through. We hadn't even moved ten feet when the screaming started which as girls packed in closer it was harder to elbow our way through.

A large many wearing a black shirt and bright yellow jacket pushed us into the roped off line with everyone else. One out side the ropes cleared we made a break for it ducking under the rope walking towards the exit.

We walked as fast as our legs carried us I turned back for a second and before i knew what hit me I flew into someone.

"I'm so... Ansley!" I recognized Aaron's voice as he rapped his arms around me hugging me.
"How are you?"
"A lot better." It was hard to talk over the screaming girls.
Aaron turned walking back from where he came from signaling us to follow I tried to say no but I did really want to hang out with Aaron.

We walked by Matt and he looked at Kayla and Aaron puzzled then saw I was there and smiled.
"Don't leave without talking to me." Matt said as he walked off towards the stage.

Aaron put us in a room with a food table and a few random people then told us to stay put.

We took a seat on one of the couches and Kayla grabbed some food.

"What?! Don't give me that look. I have the right to take free food."
"Yes you do."
"Its practically an obligation."
"Haha okay."
"God. Its so cool how you know them."
"Eh."
"Besides Nash."
"Then yeah they are great people."
"And Nash?"
"A asshole."

We waited in the room for another hour and I finally gave up on waiting. I stood up opening the door and I kept walking.

"Ans?" Aaron questioned walking back towards us.
"Its getting late I kinda want to go."
"Oh come on. We are heading back to the hotel in like an hour."
"I don't know."
"I have to go back but stay it will be fun."

He backed away from me back to the crowd of girls.

"So are we leaving or?"
"Lets go get pink berry and then if they aren't done by then we will leave."
"Fine with me."