1-Many Years Later (✓)

Chapter 1-Many Years Later {After Ryan and Artemis}

<Darren's Point of View>

Well, today's a busy day. I have to go to Tokyo, Japan for the photoshoot. And I heard  that some girl's gonna come and  watch. I look at the clock and find that it's 9 A.M. already. I curse under my breath. I'm gonna miss my plane if I don't hurry up. As I pack my belongings, I think about the dreading flight that's upon me. Great. I have to sit on a plane for hours with strangers. I groan in frustration and take a shower. When I come out of the bathroom, it's already 9:30. I throw on whatever I see in the closet and head out the door.

<Lauren's Point of View>

I woke up to a bright day with the sun shining in my eyes. I get up from the bed and head for the bathroom to take a shower. La la la. I wonder why my dad wants me to go see a photoshoot in Tokyo...I mean, I'm not even a professional model. Oh well, I better get ready!

I come out of the shower and start packing my things. Tops,  pants, skirts, underwear, socks, scarves, and hats. I close my traveling suitcase and put my comfy clothes on. I look at my watch to find that it's 9:00 A.M. I should get going now. I take a final look at my room and head out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Vote, Fan, and Comment!

It really inspires me to become a better author. It really does help!

Thank you as always.

-Jennifer.