11-The Date/Part I (✓)

Chapter 11- The First Date/Part I

<Darren's P.O.V.>

I was so happy I told her how I felt today. Now that she's mine, I should take her out for a romantic date. The thought of holding Lauren's soft hands while walking sent millions of butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

Where should I take her tonight?

I tried to think of the best place for this evening. I should take her to the park that had the fountain...Lauren would love it. When I figured out the place to take Lauren, I opened my mouth to speak.

"Lauren, would you like to go on a date with me tonight?" I asked in the best romantic tone I could ever come up with.

Lauren looked kind of stunned by my request but she nodded her head.

Aw, she's adorable when she's shy. I would squeeze her into a hug if I could right now...

I snapped my temptations of hugging her and talked.

"So, go home and get ready. 'Kay?" I said.

"But, what do I wear?" Lauren said like a little girl.

"Uh...Wear comfy clothes. Just like jeans and a T-shirt" I said.

"Okay!" She said as she squeaked.

Oh god. She is just precious.

I slapped myself mentally because I sounded stupid even when I talk in my head.

Then I realized that I had to drive her home for her to get ready. Shoot. I totally forgot. Hmm, I guess I'll just drive her there.

 "I'll be back to pick you up at 6" I said as I looked into Lauren's eyes.

She nodded and left.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 Please Vote, Fan, and Comment!

It really inspires me to become a better author. It really does help!

Thank you as always.

-Jennifer.