Chapter 9

im gonna spare you the apology cuz you've heard it 387593257 times already so yeah but i havent written in a million years and I HATE THAT

OH and you guys have been commenting stuff like "magcon isnt even together anymore" and i just wanna say that i started this story when it was together and i kinda dont wanna change the title cuz what else am I gonna change it to? Perfect Imperfections: A Nash, Cameron, Matt, Shawn, Taylor, Carter, Jack G, Jack J...etc. story

yeah no

ok on with the story

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nash's POV

The next morning, we all woke up pretty early for Magcon later on this afternoon, but we had to wake up early to get ready. I'm just really pumped to see Eleanor because she said she was coming today and don't even get started on Cameron. All he talked about was seeing Bre today. He's totally lovestruck.

About 10 minutes after our wake up call came, I finally had enough energy to roll out of bed and stretch. I looked over to the bed beside me and saw that Cameron wasn't there. I looked around confused. Where could he have gone this early in the morning?

I checked my phone to see if he had texted and sure enough, he had.

Went for breakfast be back soon

He went for food without me... bad move cam.

I went ahead and took a shower and got dressed and eventually made myself go downstairs to the lobby and get breakfast cause I was starving.

I got in the elevator and saw that whoever was in there last, pushed all the buttons in the elevator. And it doesn't help that I'm on the sixth floor.

Once I got to the third floor though, a familiar face came on. Eleanor.

"Oh my god! Hey Nash! Didn't think of seeing you here!" She said smiling as she got on the elevator beside me. "What's up?"

I kind of zoned out looking at her. What can I say? I think I'm kind of love struck too...

"Oh, you know... not much..."

And just then, I had a brilliant idea. I wanted to spend more time with her before Magcon and I didn't want Cameron or any of the guys to ruin my time with her. So, once the door closed and we were headed towards the second floor I did something pretty risky. I stopped the elevator.

Eleanor kind of took it a little worse than I expected. "Um... Is everything ok? Did the elevator just stop? Oh no, no, no this can't be happening!" She put her hands on her head and started to panic.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! It's okay! Come here!" I took her wrists and gently pulled her hands off her head and held her hands. "Hey, just take a deep breath-"

"I CAN'T!" She said, breathing fast and heavily.

"Look at me!" I said, staying calm. "Look me in the eye and take a deep breath. Squeeze my hands if you have to." I felt a little squeeze on my hands as she squeezed them shutting her eyes close.

"Please look at me..." I said quietly, still looking at her. After a few seconds, she finally looked at me and instantly began to breath normally. Her breathing pace started to slow back down and she stopped squeezing my hands. "Is that better?"

She was still looking at me in the eyes as she slowly nodded and took some more deep breaths. "Thank...you..." She said through deep breaths.

I took her into a hug as she tightly wrapped her arms arounnd my waist and buried her head into my chest. I love how short she is!