Chapter 6

A/N: OK GUYS THE PHOTO IS SUPPOSED TO BE OF THE FOUR GIRLS I FOUND IT ON THE INTERNET SO IF ITS YOU UM HEY YOURE ON THE INTERNET

ALSO I PUT A VIDEO ITS "aint it fun" BY PARAMORE IM GONNA BE DOING VIDEO LINKS AND PHOTOS FROM NOW ON THE VIDEO WILL BE A SONG THAT DESCRIBES THE CHAPTER AND THE PHOTO WILL BE THE SAME THING SO LOVE YOU ALL HOPE YOU ENJOY

Cameron's POV

Here ends my day at Kings Island with Nash, Hayes, and Taylor. I did meet that really cool girl in the line for the beast, Bre. I got to know her a bit and she seemed really cool. And some of her friends would be perfect for the other guys. This trip has barely started and I'm already loving it.

"So, are you going to text her later today?" Nash asked me as we made our way to the front entrance. "It seemed like you really liked her."

Then it hit me.

"Oh my God! How could I be so stupid!" I said, practically yelling. "I forgot to ask for her number! And I'm probably never going to see her again, so this really sucks."

Taylor turned to me with a shocked expression on his face. "Dude! How did you not get her number! And more importantly, how did you not get her friends numbers cause they were cute too!" He had a smirk on his face as he adjusted his bandana.

"Oh dude, that sucks." Hayes told me. "Track them down!"

"Oh yeah, that's going to be easy in such a populated city," I said, turning to the ground, honestly kind of sad. I really liked her.

"Don't worry. We'll find her." Nash said, patting my back.

Just then, the limo pulled up with everyone inside. Even though Great Wolf Lodge was right beside Kings Island, they wanted all of us to be in the limo so they can make sure everyone made it, which I completely understand. I just want to find that girl.

Krizia's POV

So, after Kings Island, Eleanor, Bre, Olivia, and I all went to out hotel which was convienently next door to Kings Island; the one and only Great Wolf Lodge! I've been here a few times and I love it so much and I'm going to love this trip even more since I have my best friends here with me.

"Come on! I want to see our room!" Eleanor says, rushing ahead of all of us to get inside first. She is seriously one of the happiest people I've ever met. People bully her all the time for having glasses and braces. But honestly, she copes with it really well. She sees the real beauty in herself and I admire her for that.

"Eleanor! Wait for us!" Olivia shouted after Eleanor. She had cheered up a lot since that talk we had with her in the park. I'm glad she's finally having some fun.

We all laughed at her and caught up to her but stopped once we got to the entrance. We just stood in awe at the wonder in front of us. If I had any other place besides heaven to go to when I die, I would like it to be this place.

"Oh..."

"My..."

"God..."

"Hey what room are we anyway?" Bre asked, taking our room number out of Eleanors hands which I didn't even see her grab. "345 and 346. So how are we splitting this up?"

"ME AND KRIZIA!" Olivia shouted, clinging onto Krizia's arm. They both laughed.

"I'm fine with that. BRE YOU'RE WITH ME!" Eleanor said, doing the same thing as Olivia and clinging onto my arm. Oh, I love my friends.

"Well let's go check out our room shall we?" I said, leading our way to the elevators. On our way there, we saw a limo outside and a girl on the ground and some people standing around her.