Prolouge

Do you ever just have those days where it feels like everything you do is wrong? Where you just feel like you don't belong? Where you feel like the world doesn't even care if you're here? Or do they even know you're here? Do you ever feel that way?

Everyone has those days and those days are absolutely awful. For some people, that day is everyday. Everyday for them is a living nightmare and It could all lead back to one specific thing that ruined their life.

But for some people, it's a habit to smile. For some people, smiling is as easy as breathing for them. They can light up a room with their smile. All in all, they just love smiling!

Most days for them are happy days. They walk outside smiling and probably singing.

Now tell me, what comes to your mind when you think of the those people? Do sad thoughts come to your mind? Probably not. But there's one word that I think comes to everybody's mind:

Perfect.

Those people are probably living the most perfect life. If smiling is as easy as breathing to them, they must live the most wonderful and perfect life. There is nothing that could go wrong for them.

But think again.

All of these girls are different in their own way. They are no where near your definition of perfect. They have trouble even saying the word perfect. The word perfect is not in their vocabulary. Why? Because to them, that is not their definition of life.

In fact, their life is the exact opposite. Ask any one of these girls.

The thing is though, some of these girls are my first description. They hate their life. They feel like everything they do is wrong. They feel like the world doesn't even want them there and they are risking it all just to be the slightest bit happy. They believe that they deserve it.

But the rest of the girls? They are the opposite. They love being different. That wake up with a smiling face everyday and always think positive. For them, smiling is as easy as breathing.

They all do have one thing in common though:

They somehow attract the magcon guys.

They don't know how, they don't know why, they just do. These guys see the real beauty in them, even through everything that they've been through!

What is it they've been through, you ask?

Well, I can't tell you that! That would just ruin the whole story! You have to see how their imperfections help them get closer to the guys.

I mean, after all, isn't it our imperfections that make us so perfect for each other?