Chapter 3

Nightmare was with cross finding inks plan to hurt them, try at least.

Ink was sitting down alone 'who was that hunk at the dance?' Ink questioned, he just couldn't get that man out of his head, he blushed as he drew the guy on a paper, smiling softly, dream came in "ink!" Dream smiled, ink screamed and hid the drawing "i-i wasn't doing anything!" Ink yelled, dream tilted his head "what?" Ink shook his head "nevermind what do you need?" Ink crossed his arms with the drawing under the book behind him on the grass "I have a suggestion." Dream said and whispered it to ink, Ink nodded and smirked.

~with error and nightmare~

"I'm confused... you want me. To fake my death?" Error asked, nightmare nodded "when they find out you're dead they won't go after you! And then you'll snoop on them." Nightmare smiled softly "okay" error shrugged.

Cross was staring at the multi-colored skeleton "wassup skelebruh" fresh smiled with his hands in his pockets, cross scanned the guy "aannd... who are you?" Cross was confused as all hell "im riggidy raggedy fresh brah" fresh did a peace sign and wheeled back and forth on his wheelies, cross backed away "what's your name again?" Fresh face palmed "it's fresh, yo!" Fresh smiled more, cross nodded "huh uh and why have you come here?" Fresh nodded "Ink totes wanted me to act on your side and what ever and spy on ya and I totes didn't want to spy on ya cuz thatz totes uncool yo- so ink said to say 'I've totes hatez ink and all dem bros so I need join yallz team' but I totez dont hatez nobodys cuz I think y'all kewl to me bruh" fresh smiled, cross nodded "ooookayyy theeennn" cross backed away as error came to the door "what do you want fresh." Error crossed his arms "I totez dont know bruh, Ink told me to come here to act on yo sidez but I'm not on nobodys side bruh-" fresh chuckled "im totez your friend glitchy!" Fresh wrapped an arm around him, error sighed "you know him? Who is he?" Cross asked, error smiled with fresh "im Freshs first and best friend because he doesn't treat me differently and he doesn't tell ink anything, hes a good friend to rant to even though he doesn't have feelings, he's a good pal" error said, fresh nodded "thanks glitchy" error sighed and rolled his eyes smiling "don't call me that" as error and fresh made jokes laughing while cross was confused as fuck, nightmare was watching from a distance and was getting....

Jealous.