Chapter 5

It was windy in the atmosphere in outertale, as error stared into the abyss of stars in the sky, he wondered to himself why everyone started giving him the attention he doesn't deserve or even want, he hates getting touched and he hates everything, the feelings going on into his soul were weird, it wasn't just hate anymore, it was... other feelings; joy, happiness... love. He doesn't know why love was put there, maybe because he's being loved by the dark sanses, but he doesn't know anymore, but to be honest love is always in monsters so he thought it was normal.

He went back into the void and breathed in "home swEeT hoMe" he always seemed to glitch worse then ever in the void, the voices started scowling him "the awful error came back from his date with his boyfriend nightmare I see!" One of the voices said with its British high pitched voice "I don't see why you came back, you seem happier in the mansion then this boring 'ol place." The deeper voiced voice said "shUt iT, I waNtEd to takE a gooD loOk at it beForE I leFt fOR goOd" error said and looked at the souls, the dolls he made, he then saw a picture that was hanging of him and fresh, he blushed as he looked at it, that's why he has love in his heart! He.... he needs to think about it. Fresh doesn't know what love even is, fresh can't feel, he just needs to forget about that feeling of fresh right away.

Error walked in the portal to the mansion and nightmare looked at him "hey glitch" night smiled, error smiled as well and took a seat with him on the couch, nightmare out on a horror movie and error wasn't scared of movies nor nightmare, the sun has set as error was getting tired and accidentally fell asleep, nightmare didn't notice until error fell on nightmares lap; his head on nights lap, nightmare put a blanket over him and out one tentacle around his waist and rubbed errors shoulder. Error somehow didn't wake up to the touch, he usually does.

Error woke up an hour or so, he opened his eyes and noticed what nightmare was doing, error went on his back and looked up at nightmare, nightmare has fallen asleep, error smiled and blushed a bit as he nuzzled nightmares 'stomach' jacket and fell back asleep.

Fresh came into the mansion and was going to yell where glitchy was at but then... noticed that glitchy was... with nightmare... on... his... lap. "Oh... i-i.-" fresh frowned and his glasses said "sa-dly" as he went to his AU. Error was happy and gripped nightmares jacket.

Until a loud bang happened and woke both of them up, nightmare popped his head up and error sat up "cross what the hell are you doing!??" Nightmare screamed as he stood up, error was still very tired and looked over at killer and cross trying to kill eachother "STOP IT!" Nightmare yelled as they both stood up and saluted "what is going on!?" Nightmare asked "killer almost gave away that error wasn't dead!" Cross snitched out, nightmare took him to the other room with cross as well.

Ink, dream, and blue came in and snatched error into the portal, error struggled but there was a bag and rope around him "what is this!??" Error screamed as the bag got tooken off his head "thank you fresh for telling us he wasn't dead." Ink smirked, as fresh rubbed his arm with his head down "You dumb bitch. I'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS FRESH!!!" error screamed as fresh teared up "well daz what's happens when you trust someone!" He left before the tears crawled down his cheeks as he layed in the snow in the forest, covering his mouth as he sobbed.

Error hated fresh. Nightmare hated fresh. Error was nightmares again and forever.