Chapter 6

Nightmare was sitting at the kitchen table tapping a pen on the table, thinking of plans that weren't quite there yet, he wasn't in his black inky form, he was in his normal white formal form. Cross came in and was surprised to see nightmare like that "hey boss, have you seen error? I checked the anti-void and outertale" cross worriedly said "he's probably in my room taking a nap" nightmare said with a stressful growl "uh okay I'll check" he went upstairs.

Cross bumped into a vase to find dream in the room "we have error." Dream said as he disappeared into a portal, cross ran down to nightmare "DREAMS GOT ERROR!" cross shouted as nightmare stood from his chair and turned into his inky form "it's on." He growled, No one touches his his glitch.

Ink felt bad, dream smirked and then brightly smiled "I CAN'T BELIEVE WE GOT HIM! THANK YOU SO MUCH FRESH!" dream hugged fresh and then went back to ink, error glared at fresh tied up to the hope tree, a rope tied to his head in his mouth, fresh yes has come back after he was a bit better, he had a usual smile "no probz dreamy, I do's anythin for you and inky brah" fresh chuckled, dream giggled, ink chuckled a bit. 

error growled and scoffed at what was going on, when he gets out of the ropes, he's gonna dust fresh. fresh went over to error and error glared "i'm sorry glitchy pal.. but they said they can help you with your issues... just tryna help pal!" fresh kneeled down and smiled "you don't get it. they're gonna kill me! or even worse! but ohh you just wanna sit there and think everything's gonna turn out great!" error growled as fresh began to be worried, as his plan back fired and now he's gonna get his crush killed. no. he knows ink and drean have the purest of hearts. they would never kill anyone, not even someone who's killed millions of AU's. would they.?

Dream was pissed at error and error growled at dream, then dream got out a lightning rod and shocked error, making error muffled scream from the rope in his mouth, error glitched and screamed and passed out, more error signs appeared and he crashed, glutching like hell as nightmare came and grabbed dream with his tentacle and slammed dream into the hope tree, carrying error bridally with his arms and going into a portal to the mansion, putting erorr on the couch by the fire. Nightmare is just hoping that error was okay.