Chapter 14

After error and nightmare had been together for months now with no sign of ink and dream, nightmare and error were happy together, while cross hasn't been seen around the mansion either but nightmare didn't mind because he had more time with error that way, while horror and dust were still there but they usually had bro time as well out some place. Error cleaned up the mansion surprisingly since he was a lazy ass and didn't care most of the time, someone had to since cross was gone a lot (with dream mostly)

Nightmare thought and sat on the couch "....error!" Nightmare shouted, error walked in and stood near nightmare looking at him "what did I do this time?" He asked, nightmare rolled his eyes and stood "I'm gonna go find ink and dream and probably try to kill them, I wondering where they are since they haven't tried anything to us in months!" Nightmare said, error just nodded "if you don't come back in 4 hours, I'm coming to find you" error said, Nightmare nodded and left through a portal as he checked thousands of AUs. Found nothing.

Error went and found nightmare easily, nightmare was at outertale where error and him first met, error went over and hugged his arm "heya" error said "heya back" nightmare responded. They sat quiet and stared into the galaxy of a thousand bullets of light floating in deep space. Error looked down at the rock/grass (whatever you think is better) and just sighed and fell back, falling onto hid back and looking at the sky, Nightmare did the same and held errors hand "I hate this quiet. I want to..... kill, someone-" error said "I haven't killed any of those dumb abominations in a while, they're probably happy to not see me anymore, not like they remember me but the sans'" error laughed, Nightmare chuckled deeply "true-" nightmare looked away, error then got up "alrighty then, I'll be killing while you he searching" error said, Nightmare nodded as error left.

Nightmare say there and stared, he was... bored.

And that's all I got d00d see? Writers block, I have nothing for this book, and I would have people write it for me but I'm not giving anyone my acc bro no hard feelings lol