Chapter 13

((This chapter is about cross and dream finally getting together in my book))

"Nightmare!" Dream jumped, sending blue to US papyrus "having fun with the mistake you brought back to life?" Nightmare smirked "shut up. Why are you here and why now." Dream glared at nightmare "giving your dear loved brother the glare~? That's not very nice of you~" he teased and laughed "i thought I loved the brother I once had. But you are NOT my brother." Dream gritted his teeth as nightmare kept smirking and then nightmare turned into his non-tentacle form "there?~ isn't this better?~" He laughed as dream started to tear up "y-yes but-" he looked down and fell on his knees "i-i-" dreams tears crawled down his cheeks as he cried there, nightmare didn't feel any guilt as error walked up to nightmare "yellow glitchy" he looked at error smiling "you guys are...- a thing.?" Dream had eyes widened as he saw the two of them being friendly as nightmare turned into his tentacle form and nodded, leaving through a portal to there mansion. Dream was alone crying as then cross came behind him as dream jumped and stood up "why are you here!!" Dream yelled, cross stared at him and came closer "it wasn't my idea to burn the place down, it was my job." Cross felt guilt, at least he had feelings. Dream tried wiping his tears but dream already did it so much his arm and hand were wet with tears that he couldn't get anymore of it. Dream sniffled "so? You were still part of it. You're a villain and I hate you." Dream pouted and cried still looking at cross, cross came up and cupped his cheek "I'm sorry." Cross said sincerely as he wiped his tears. Dream was so shocked "wh-why are you being nice to me..? Nightmare will be angry.." Dream gagged a bit and sniffled, cross shrugged "Oh well." He smiled a bit as dream smiled back brightly as he hugged cross around his neck, cross out his hands on dreams hips, Dream blushed heavily and smiled closing his eyes.

Dream looked at cross smiling as cross smiled back, Dream had his hands on crosses(cross') shoulders as cross had his hands still on dreams hips "our little secret~ no telling anyone~" cross smiled as dream blushed nodding, he was too flustered to say anything as there lips got closer. Cross and Dream closed there eyes as they then kissed eachother, cross made it a little bit more deeper as dream kissed back happily and wrapped his arms around cross' neck.

It lasted for few but breathing was important so they broke it as an accidental string of saliva was attached to both their mouths mostly because it was deep and heated that they're mouths were moist "I'll see you soon, meet me here again at midnight" he winked as dream blushed and smiled "y-yes of course" Dream was so happy now as cross left, dream couldn't stop thinking about cross for the rest of the day.

//yeet