Chapter 10

Nightmare got pissy as ink stared at error, nightmare turned into his half tentacle form as he got angry, cross tried to calm him down but Nightmare wasn't having it.

Nightmare turned into his tentacle form as he then flinged his tentacle to ink and hit him against the wall, ink groaned in pain as error smiled "wait nightmare is here!?" Dream yelled, nightmare took off his mask as cross, killer, and horror did as well, error then took his off and inks heart fell, he couldn't believe he fell for error, he kind of still liked error from how sweet error can be. Nightmare growled "you all are stupid!" Nightmare smirked as the gang terrorized and tied up the civilians, dream then got tied up and stuck in errors strings as well as blue did. Ink was still in nightmares grasp as nightmare then started choking ink, inks face turned purple as he couldn't breathe, trying to breathe as much as he can, he still was failing and choking on his own throat. Underswap Papyrus then went and threw a knife at the tentacle as nightmare dropped ink on the ground, error went up and took the knife out of the tentacle, error dropping down in front of ink and tied him up in his strings. Ink whimpered as he tried to loosen the strings but they got tighter everytime he tried to get out. Error smirked as ink thought it was kind of hot but there was no time for day dreaming as error and the gang left the building as the building exploded. The gang stood on the grass on the surface AU(or deltarune If you want) Nightmares tentacle swirled around as he took errors hand as error held nightmares hand back, as the flames blew in the wind, Nightmare took everyone to the mansion as they went and just sat in the living room, watching the flames "what do we do now." Cross said as he didn't look away from the flames of the fire, error shrugged as he sat there with nightmares arm around his shoulders "me and horror are going to bed" killer said "I'll go with" cross said as they went upstairs, error stayed with nightmare "didn't you want to see if they were actually dead?" Error asked "I don't know." Nightmare said "if you find fresh, kill him for me. I want fresh gone." Error whispered as he nuzzled into nightmares neck "anything for you my glitch" nightmare smiled and hugged him as error dozed off.

The star sans'

Ink groaned as he moved the board and bricks on him, ink had a crack in his eye as he groaned in pain "dream?.." Ink looked around, not finding him anywhere. Ink then moved some boards around and found blue, he moved blue kind of to wake him but he didn't wake up, He got confused and moved him more "blue." Ink said as he bent down and slapped his face a little "blue..." ink opened his mouth "blue!!" Ink yelled as he teared up and put his 'ear' onto blues chest.

He wasn't breathing.

Inks tears fell down his cheeks as he bit down on his lip hard "bl-.." He choked, he couldn't even say his name without choking on his own words. Dream got up as he looked over at ink "ink.? Whats wrong?" Dream stood up in pain "are you o-" he stopped talking as he saw blue "blue is- gone.. isn't he?" Dream looked at ink, ink hid his eyes with one arm and nodded "I SHOULD'VE BEEN THERE FOR HIM!!" Ink cried and punched the ground "I should've known he was too weak and innocent to know how to block the wood and bricks on him. He doesn't have the powers like you and I have. He doesn't have a force field. He..." inks body was shaking and He screamed in pain "BLUE PLEASE WAKE UP!!" Ink shook him again and screamed, dream teared up and his mouth stuttered "i- ink I'm sorry." Dream hugged his neck from behind.

Blue was truly gone.