Chapter 8

Hey guys, this is probably gonna be the last chapter for a while since I'm not much motivated anymore, this book yes will go on but it might be a while for chapter 9, so don't get mad please♡
--------------------------------------------

Ink screamed and growled and punched the hope tree, dream just sat on the ground with blue watching ink "ink calm down please..." blue said quietly "how can I be calm right now!? I'm pissed! We lost error and now we have nothing!!" Ink growled and screamed like a psycho girlfriend.

Nightmare went to cross and spoke with him for a while, error was in nightmares room thinking on why he even joined nightmares group, he was fine on his own not in a war, he missed outer and hanging out with him, he missed the void even though the voices were gone, he felt more alone since he's been with the voices since he was created and he kind of missed them, he missed everything he had. Error then opened a portal and went through it, leading to the void, he smiled a bit as he sat down on the endless whitened void of nothing.

"Well well well, look who came back!"

"Did you miss us error¿~"

Error rolled his eyes "kind of, I only missed the conversations that weren't words that made me want to cut but I missed the better conversations we had."

"You've gone soft error"

"Only because he has a new boyfriend~"

"His boyfriend is cute!"

"Shut up all of you."

Error rolled his eyes and smiled "I'm gonna go meet outer up"

"I so thought outer was gonna be the lucky fella that would date you, you guys got along so well~"

Error shook his head and sighed "never" he then opened a portal and went through it, noticing outer at the edge looking a little down, he went over and smiled "you look like you need a friend." Error stood behind him, outer gasped and looked behind, soon getting up "error!" He said happily as he went and hugged him gently, error didn't like the contact but it was whatever "hey" outer nodded as error said "where have you been?? Nightmare came and you've been gone ever since! I thought he killed you!" Outer whined, error chuckled "I was with him at his mansion, I'm part of his gang now I guess, but I told them not to kill you and your au" error said "and I'm nightmares boyfriend now." Error rubbed his arm "that's so cool!" Outer smiled softly.

-a few hours later-

Nightmare sat on his bed sighing quietly, he was just stressed and really tired of everyone's bullshit, he got out of his black form into his regular form as he soon drifted off to sleep.

Error came into the room to see nightmare asleep, error took his jacket and shoes off, crawling into nightmares bed and crawled into the blankets as he snuggled up into nightmare, Nightmare put an arm around error in his sleep as error blushed a small bit as he nuzzled into nightmares chest falling slowly asleep.

In the middle of the night, a loud crash was in the living room as nightmare and error shot up awake, error was so fucking tired, he groaned and didn't want to move really, he had a large headache "night- what was that-?" Error whispered, groaning "I don't know but I'm gonna check it out, you stay in here and sleep love" he patted errors head an got up, going back into his black form as error blushed a tiny bit laying back down, nightmare went downstairs just to find horror just dropped a pan "horror you asshole!" Night said "Sorry sir, I'll be more quieter" horror said, Nightmare rolled his eyes as he teleported to the room since he was tired and crawled into bed in his normal form again, cuddling error in his arms as error nuzzled into his chest "it was horror" night whispered as he kissed errors forehead, error nodded softly as he was too tired to care and fell asleep, nightmare as well.