Chapter 7

Nightmare was relieved that error was okay, but something was bothering nightmare, error sat up and screamed as his errors and glitches turned red, He was confused and didn't recognize anyone "error! Calm down! What happened!?" Cross yelled and tried to calm error down, but it was no use, error then finally calmed down as he grabbed cross' shirt "what did you do to me you bastard!!" Error growled as cross pushed him away "I didn't do anything! It must have been blue! He is the only one with a staff that can make someone glitch in pain like that!" Cross said, Nightmare came in and stood next to cross "are you okay error?" Night asked "y-yeah I think so-" He looked at nightmare and had tears in his eyes from the pain, nightmare went to him and wrapped a tentacle around errors waist and an arm around errors shoulders, error blushed a bit yellow but didn't think of it much as he had tears run doen his cheeks "get some rest error." Nightmare set error on the couch sitting next to him as he comforted error, error rested on nightmare as everyone left as error and nightmare looked at the flames of the fire in the fireplace.

Error looked at nightmare "thank you for rescuing me... I couldn't have gotten out of it... it was fresh- he-he-" error had tears in his eyes again, Nightmare covered his mouth with an finger "it's okay error. I understand." Nightmare smiled as error smiled back as nightmare grabbed the bottom of errors chin and got closer to errors mouth, ready to kiss him, error was totally into it but they got interrupted by killer "boss!- oh sorry... am I imterrupting anything-?" Killer said, Nightmare growled "what is it?" Killer nodded "uhhh cross ran to get cheeeese-" killer laughed and nightmare threw a book at him as killer shut the door, nightmare grumbled "what even-" error chuckled a bit and looked at nightmare, Nightmare sighed, error nuzzled into nightmares side as nightmare positioned themselves as nightmare was leaning onto the couch arm and error was between his legs laying on nightmares chest "nighty-" error looked up at him "yeah?" He asked "want to try it again?" He smiled and blushed a dark yellow, as nightmare blushed a dark blue as he gulped and sat up and took errors chin again and kissed him softly, error kissed back willingly, wrapping his arms around nights neck.

Nightmare deepened the kiss as nightmare licked errors teeth for entrance, error was teasing and didn't open, as nightmare then knew where errors ticklish spot was and tickled errors sides as error laughed as nightmare took the advantage and stuck his tongue into errors mouth, fighting over dominance with error as nightmare won and explored the caves of his mouth as error licked his tongue "n-nighty-" error blushed, Nightmare chuckled a bit and broke the kiss as a string of saliva was attached and then broke "enough of that" nightmare smiled as error rested on nightmares chest and fell asleep softly.

Nightmare knew they were a thing now and he was happy.