koaru's past

-hey sis... Please tell us what's going on. Please...
Asked miyako
-I am afraid if you understand what is happening you will leave me...I will lose you...I cant take this...I will die...
-are you stupid?!😡😡😡we never leave you!!!doesn't matter what's going on!!!
-well...I guess it time to tell you truth...do you remember what day is today...I don't mean numbers...
-No...
-it has been 8 years...it has been 8 years when we met...it has been 8 years when I start learning how to live with my new life....
I lied to you when I say my name was koaru mastubara...It's real that my name is koaru... but I am koaru trigon... I am more than 160 000 year old. My mother was the strongest angel in heaven...But...my father was demon king  Zeref...I am not going to tell you how they married...but after married... my father become a monster... he was always hurting my mother... but both loved me...even my evil father too...I was the strongest wizard after my father... we lived in hell with demons... so I was growing up as evil monster...I was killing humans...I was killing tham every time... when I was 16... Zeref killed my mother... and I saw what I was...I was like my father... and I dont wanted it... I run away from hell...but demons are followed me every where...I was everywhere... they killed my friends...so I was killing demons...after long time without family I decided to act like I die...only this way I could get family...I act like this too...they believed it... and I come this city...
And first what I saw was 3 boy which was playing in the sand...
1 was professor
2 was mojo
3 was H I M

I became their best friend and I met others which in now a villains...
We become family...