Week 2 - Sunday

Able reached a small town which was not too far from Site 19, his target. Able walked into the town and kept himself hidden. Able walked down a alley where he had spotted three figures beating a man with pipes and metal chains. Able summoned his blade to his hand and approached slowly and cautiously. One of the figures looked at Able. The figure was missing his face, nose and all. A Blank face with only the ears on the side yet it seemed the figure could see Able as it fell back in fear. The other figures look at Able and turned their attention away from the man who now was running away.

One figure stepped up. He seemed to be the leader of the Trio.

"Who the fuck are you?"

Able suddenly shoved his hand forward and grabbed the faceless man by the throat lifting him up.

"Address me with respect."

Able demanded. The other figures took out pistols and aimed at Able. The Leader clutched at his throat.

"Who the- Grk!- are you?!"

Able dropped the man on the ground with a thud. Able tossed his black hair back grinning.

"Why does it concern you?"

One of the figures dropped their gun and surrendered in fear. 

"H-holy shit it's that freak Able!"

The other figures glanced at Able 

"Shit you're right!"

One of them said before surrendering. The others promptly surrendered too.

"So you've heard of me hm?"

"Yeah- You're that psychopath that sleeps in that coffin all the time!"

Able decapitated the figure that was being a smart ass to him. The other figures cowered in fear.

"Who are you all? You seem to be apart of a group, no?"

The figures all nodded, the leader spoke up.

"Yeah. We're part of the Faceless Mafia. We steal shit from the foundation and sell it as contraband on the black market, key cards. Guns.  You name it."

Able twirled the blade's handle in his hand idly. 

"I want a key card, Omni."

The leader looked at his men 

"But- I can't get one right now! Plus it'll cost ya!"

Able suddenly pinned the leader to the wall, blade against his throat.

"I want it. Now."

Able dropped the leader who ran back to his group.

"O-okay we'll get you one! But it'll just take time-" 

A Omni Key card fell out of the leaders coat pocket.

"Shit-"

Able picked the blue key card up.

"Seemed like you were hiding this from me huh?"

The leader backed up fearful for his life

"Shit- the boss is gonna be so pissed-"

The leader muttered as he saw Able lift his blade, ready to dispatch all of them.

"Time to send a message."

Able lifted the blade but before he could cut the men to ribbons they ran down the alley to safety whilst screaming. Able lowered his blade and scoffed.  

"Cowards."

Able's sword vanished into ash as Able put the key card in his pocket. Able climbed up a ladder of which was connected to a fire escape. He climbed the unsteady ladder till he reached the roof and looked towards the Foundation site in the distance. He still had a few dozen miles to traverse but he was getting closer and closer with each passing day. Able jumped off the roof and landed on the sidewalk with a swoosh. Able began to walk, humming softly and quietly as he walked through the town. Making sure he wasn't seen by anyone who may be working with the foundation. 

Able ignored the sounds of traffic and chatter of the bustling town and kept to himself. Eventually he reached the outskirts of the city. He clambered up a hill and to get a good look of site 19 but it was too far to make out anything important so Able waited under a tree until nightfall so that he could resume his journey.