Chapter 9

Click.
Clack.
Click.
Clack.
Fear.
The sound echoes around in the large room.
My body starts trembling.
"Don't... don't hurt us... p-please." I stutter. Bucky kneels down in front of me so am I just a little taller than him.
"Peter... no one will hurt us here." He wraps his arms around me and I bury my face into his shoulder.
"What the fuck?" A voice says as the shoes come to a stop.
"Shut up Stark," Steve says.
Stark.
Stark!
That's the thing Fury was talking about.
"I'm Bucky... from WW2," the mans eyes widen slightly.
"What about the kid?"
... Flashback
A man in Black comes closer to me.
"Your new name is PTR Spider 7125. If someone asks what you name is that is how you respond. Understood!" His voice is low and scary. I am sitting in a medal chair with cuffs around my hands.
Fear.
"Y-Yes Sir." I stutter. He scoffs.
"Do not mumble," he takes a knife and slices my skin.
...
"PTR-" I start to say, making sure to not stutter. The man raises an eyebrow and Steve looks at me with curious eyes.
"Peter. His name is Peter."
"Um... ok. And like no offense but ehh are you here?" He looks at me and the to Bucky.
I move slightly closer.
"Fury brought us here I will explain more later but Peter needs medical attention. He hasn't eaten more then stale bread for most of his life and he hasn't been to a doctor either."
"JARVIS, tell Bruce to prep the med bag now," I look up  as the voice from the walls respond. "Follow me."
I cling close to Bucky as Stark begins walking.
...
The room is brightly lit.
There is a white table in the middle of the room.
Fear.
Pain.
I look at Bucky. He slowly nods.
I shake my head.
No.
"P-please-" I wimper. Bucky eyes are glassy too.
"Peter..." he responds in a sad voice.
The man, Bruce I think, is in the corner of the room looking confused.
He makes eye contact with Stark, and Stark just nods. Bruce shrugs.
"Ok..." he begins,
"Peter," Steve says informing Bruce of my name.
"Ok, Peter, I'm going to need you to sit on this table and then I will scan your vitals and see what's wrong." Bucky puts a hand on my shoulder.
I shake.
No.
Fear.
Pain.
Slowly I take a shaky step forward.
I sit on the end of the bed. It is very soft and comfortable. (Note that doctor beds aren't comfortable for us or very soft but he is used of medal chairs and cement floor).
"Don't... hurt me." Bucky takes a step closer to me and grabs my hand.
Bruce walks over to the table and pulls something from the drawer.
It's long and pointy.
A needle.
No.
Don't hurt me.
Bucky tenses.
"NO!" I scream.
Tears fall out of my eyes.
Bruce jumps backs in surprise.
"It's ok Peter, it won't hurt you."
"Bucky... don't let them do this...please..." I grab onto his shoulders and burry my face in his neck.
He rub my back.
Pain.
Darkness.
"Shhh, Peter, it's ok," Buckys voice has a hint of nerves in it.
I feel Bucky laying me back on the bed.
Bruce brings the needle closer to my arm.
...Flashback
The man pulls me from the cell leaving Bucky behind.
He pulls a needle from his pocket.
I don't want to go.
Please please.
The world goes dark.
...
"I don't want to go... please..." Bucky has tears in his eyes. "They're going to hurt me."
"Peter, it's ok... shh," some tears slip out of his eyes.
Bruce's eyes look sad.
Their is something else in them.
But I don't know what.
E brings the needle closer to my arm.
"Peter, this won't hurt you. It's just going to give your body nutrients," Bruce states, his voice wavering.
"N-no, p-please," I plead.
"Is their any other way?" Bucky asks.
I'm still shaking.
Pain and fear runs through me.
It familiar.
Normal almost.
I hate it.
Bruce moves the needle closer to my arm.
They will cut me.
Drown me.
Burn me.
"NO! DONT HURT ME PLEASE!" I yell. I can picture the man in Black pushing me under water. "IM SORRY! DONT DROWN  ME ... PLEASE!" I screech, hurting my throat.
"STOP!" I hear Bucky yell he pulls me into a hug and I start sobbing.
"Bucky- I want it to stop- please make it stop," I hear a couple other sniffles around the room as I sob in Buckys arms.
"Listen to me Peter," Bucky says, grabbing my face forcing me to look at him, his face is tear stained as well, "I'm not going to let anything happen to you. You are safe here ok?" I nod slightly.
"I-I'm Sorry..."