Chapter 22

Sorry I haven't updated in forever. I had a crazy week and we hosted regionals at our high school for dance yesterday and it was so fun but so tiring and we got seccond place in hip-hop so we are going to state next Saturday so I won't be able to update very much this week either. Also, thank you for all the writing entries they are all so good and I will have the results out by Wednesday and if you still want to submit anything you have until the 29th! Thanks.

Peter passed out due to blood loss and all the Avengers are from IW are there. 

...

Buck's POV 

Blood seeps through Peter's shirt. 

Someone sets a box near me. 

The red robot with the stone it his forehead advances forward. 

"He lost a lot of blood, and suffers from multiple other injuries, in various places." 

Peter. 

A stab of pain goes through my heart. 

I should have listened to him. 

I should have wiped out HYDRA before they took him. 

My hands shaking, I open the top of the box and take out the gauze. 

I grab a knife from my belt and cut off his shirt careful to avoid his skin. 

I peel the shirt soaked with blood and cut down the middle off.

Blood. Scars. 

More than before. 

I gasp. 

Quickly I take the roll of gauze and wrap it around his torso. 

I grab another wipe from the box and attempt to wipe off the blood sticking to his sweaty skin. 

It doesn't work. 

There is too much. 

"Does anyone have an extra shirt?" I ask looking around the room. 

Clint nods and throws me a black T-shirt. 

I lift the unconscious boy's torso off the floor. I slowly slip the shirt over his body and pull it down. 

It is large on his skinny frame. 

Suddenly he breathing quickens. 

....

Peter POV

I hear noises but I can't see. 

"Peter," a voice says. 

Bucky. 

My chest screams in pain. 

But I ignore it. 

I've had worse. 

My eyes slowly open and my vision slowly comes back. 

I see a figure looming over me. 

He has long hair. 

He is Bucky. 

Steve is standing next to him with a hand resting on his shoulder. 

"Bucky..." I whisper. He quickly wraps me in a hug. 

"We don't have much time," I say. 

He pulls back from the hug and stares me in the eye. 

"We don't know what HYDRA is planning to do and we don't know when we have to destroy them as soon as we can," I say in a firm voice. 

"You're staying here. You're hurt," 

"No. I'm coming with they hurt me. They hurt you. And I want to destroy them. We will destroy them," 

"But-" Bucky starts to say. 

Steve lays a hand on his shoulder. 

"He has the right to fight Buck," I nod. 

Bucky sighs. 

"I'm not leaving your side then." He says. 

I nod. 

"Good." 

"I found some information," the man with an eyepatch says. 

Everyone turns to look at him. 

"HYDRA wants to control the world. Take away peoples freedom. We already knew that. The teacher Peter was talking about, he is why I was 'working' with HYDRA. He is the most powerful man in the world and I needed HYDRA's information on him. And now I have it. He was injected with a serum, stronger than Steve's. He has the ability to do basically anything. There is only one way to stop him and HYDRA. We have to stop that man by giving him this serum. It will counteract his abilities ultimately making die. After he is gone the rest will be easy enough to destroy," 

Destroy HYDRA. 

HYDRA agents are more powerful than he thinks. 

After we kill this 'super' man we still have to kill thousands of Agents and that is going to be harder then he thinks.

But I don't object. 

I don't know his full plan yet. 

If it helps us destroy HYDRA I am willing to listen. 

"T'Challa, Natasha, Clint, Sam, you will enter from the back, undetected and evacuate the school. Peter, you will hold the serum on you, and you and everyone else will locate the man and take him down, Peter, as I said, will hold the serum and inject him with it, effectively killing him. Then after the area is evacuated you guys will take down the rest of the Agents at school and after the man is out Peter and you guys will go to the base and destroy the Agents over theirs. Whichever team finishes first will go to the other and help them finish up," 

"So what's this guys name?" A man with bow and arrows asks. 

We turn to him and look at him in confusion. 

"What? All villans have a name," He defends. 

HYDRA is Evil. 

"Doctor Evil," I said grinning slightly. 

The guy with arrows lets out a slight chuckle and nods. 

Someone hands me my Spider suit and I quickly put it on. 

I walk over to the man in black. 

"Be careful with this," he says before handing me the vile with the serum. 

I nod and tuck it into my suit. 

I walk back over to Steve and Bucky. 

"Say the words Cap," The man with an eyepatch says with a small smirk. 

"Avengers Assemble," He says in a deep voice. Together we make our way to the door. 

We will destroy HYDRA. 

Like they destroyed Bucky and me. 

"Ready Peter?"

"Yes." 

I put my hand on the door. 

I turn the handle. 

I open the door. 

I take a step out, the Avengers following behind. 

Bucky stands next to me, Steve slightly behind him. 

"Let's go," Bucky says. 

I nod. 

We split into two groups. 

I follow Steve. 

The others follow Natasha. 

We are going to destroy HYDRA soon. 

Soon.