Chapter 13

Ivy
January 20, 12:51 p.m.

  The competition went pretty great! We won first place! I was so happy with myself. Especially because we beat Elena Lipnitskya and Brian Plitsetsky. I kinda laughed at they're faces. We got onto the podium and they gave us a nice boquet of Peony's and Love Me Not's and a nice shiny gold medal. They also gave us pretty flower crowns which I found very cute.
  I felt so happy standing on that podium and waving at all my fans. I felt like I coild do anything at that moment. Then I thought, what if I could... I tug at Mark's sleeve and he looks down at me. I feel my heart beat violently and I was probably blushing hard too. I was determined to do it. And I did. I kissed him. I think he kissed back.

Zara
January 20, 12:51 p.m.

  I smiled at the sight of Mark and Ivy on the podium together smiling and waving. They remind me of me and my husband and how we met. At first, we didn't like each other at all. Probably hated each other more than Mark and Ivy at first. But time passed by and look where we are now.
  I see Ivy stop smiling and tyrns to Mark. Her face turns a bright red and... My jaw drops as I slam my hands onto the edge of the rink wall. She kissed him!! "WOOO IVY!!" I scream over the wall. The whole crowd screams even louder, like fangirlish screaming.

Crystal
January 20, 12:51 p.m.

  I throw myself onto the couch with a bowl of popcorn. I wanted to get mire but by the time I came back, they were on the podium already. I suck my teeth and sigh. I was impressed though that they could beat Elena Lipnitskya and Brian Plitsetsky. Wle, thats the aftermath when you pair the best hockey player and the best figure skater together.
  I'm devouring my popcorn when Ivy turns to look at Mark. He says something but you cant really hear it. What's going on with her? I thought. She starts turning thus bright red and then it hits me. Finally!! "They're gonna KISS!!" I yell. When they do I start squealing from the top of my lungs. I think my neighbors could probably hear it.

Mark
January 20, 12:51 p.m.

  I kinda felt complete in life. We finally won a competition together. I feel like kissing her to celebrate the moment but I don't know if she feels the same. So I end up just smiling and waving at thousands of fans. And sometimes pose for cameras. I was gifted with a cute stuffed Winnie the Pooh from one of the skaters that picks up the toys from the ice. I thank her and she skates off.
  I feel a small tug on my sleeve and I turn to look down at Ivy which she looks red and is looking down a bit. "Is there something wrong?" I ask her. She doesn't repsond but then she looks up at me and all of a sudden and  presses her lips against mine. My heart starts beating so hard it might explode out of my chest. I start kissing back and we kiss for what seems like forever.