2

Mature content1!!1!1

Some people think it's weird to have a connection to something inhuman, but josh thought it was decently normal. He and that wall have been a thing since the accidental butt rub he and that wall made.

"Oh wall!" Josh moaned as he banged his lower half against it to cause friction. The heat built up inside his pants due to the amount of rubbing. He was tempted to make a hole in the wall for his boner to fit through.

People normally wouldn't consider fucking a wall. They wouldn't even think about the fact that you can lose your virginity to a wall either.

"WALLITO IM ABOUT TO- OH F-FUCK!" Josh moaned as he came into his boxer briefs. He licked the wall one last time before heading off and cleaning himself off.

Josh doesn't believe tyler or Jenna has ever caught him fucking the wall, or kissing it when they were in the other room, but they've seen a lot more than josh could ever imagine.

They came up with a term 'lonelywallsyndrome' aka lws. They call it that now because it affected other people too. They were no doctor, but that's what they called it.

"Walli, we're gonna have more fun later on! But I promised tyler I'd do their laundry and clean while they were gone. Don't you, forget about me!"