5

A month passed by. One month without seeing HIS wall, One month without human communication, One month without going on tour, one month without his best friend, one month without any texting. He was trying to get over his addiction to Tyler's and his own wall, But he couldn't.

Right now, he was making out with his wall in his living room, roaming his hands all over its textured frame. "I'm so sorry I haven't touched you like this in a month baby. Did you miss your master?" Josh asked the wall, waiting for its response. When he 'got one' that he was satisfied with, he roamed his tongue along the wall that tasted of old paint and chemicals.

Josh wasted no time pulling off his pants and lubing up his peepee. "Ready baby?" Once the wall didn't respond, (clearly BECAYDE its fucking drywall and wood) he shoved his peepee in the wall with a grunt. The hole felt overused in Josh's opinion, but he refused to let that stop him.

He thrusted his hips roughly, the sounds of his hips hitting the weak wall. "You mcfucking feel great baby," he moaned. He spread his arms on the wall so he was in starfish position before going quicker. The wall was scraping his peen, making it hurt but also feel great.

"I'm gonna explode like every volcano on the moons of Jupiter," he said. With one last thrust he was exploding like the volcano on shark boy and lava girl. "FUCK!" He screamed.

Once his high was done, he pulled his pants up and covered the hole.

His little secret.