3

MATURE CONTENTO

Joshs time with wallito was over sooner than he liked. "Josh! I'm home! Do you need a ride home or are you good?" Tyler yelled as he walked in his house, startled by the deep voice next to him. "I- can I stay the night? I don't really wanna go home yet. Yenno, it's lonely there."

"Of course man. Well, that's okay me and Jenna were planning on watching a movie in our room anyways. The living rooms all yours."

Josh nodded with a small smirk, watching as his best friend headed off with his lover.

"Hello wallito, I missed you. Though it's been 2 hours since we've last spoken, I can't seem to get enough of you."

The wall said nothing.

But he was used to that. "Your flat edges are hot wallito, let me get a taste." Josh walked over and licked a fat stripe onto its baby greyness.

"You like that wallito?" Josh asked as he continued on rubbing and licking the wall. "I know you do," he stated huskily. He quickly pulled away as he girl light footsteps go down the stairs. "Hey Josh," Jenna said softly. "Hi Jen," he smiled.

"I have some left over 5am brownies from the other night, would you like some? I thought you'd be a little hungry."

"Just leave them on the counter I'll grab some after." She nodded her head before proceeding her task. Josh adored Jenna platonically. She was like a mom. She always had sweets and baked goods in the house. There was never a time when he went over that she didn't.

Once she went back upstairs Josh went up to wallito and started dry humping it. That wasn't good enough.

He grabbed his pocket knife, wally, and cut a dick sized whole inside the wall just where his shaft was. Josh went down on his knees and instantly ate out the hole.

After he was done he stood up, lubing his penis with his spit before shoving it in the wall, almost moaning outloud.

"Oh wallitoe! You're so tight oh ffffuuuuckkkk," he growled, burying himself deeper inside the wall. He felt himself getting scratches on his peen from the broken wall but that didn't stop him. Jokes on the wall, he has a pain kink.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Josh chanted as he slammed into his harder.

"Oh wallitoe I'm almost there!" He shouted as he made it to he brink of his release. "Aaaaaaah shit!" He screamed as he released inside the wall.

He quickly pulled up his pants and sat on the couch, going on his phone to play temple run before Jenna or Tyler got down.

"What the fuck was that noise?" Tyler asked as he got down the stairs. "Sorry dude, I lost temple run."

"It's alright bro. Okay, have fun!"

He thankfully didn't notice that huge hole in the wall though.

And josh thankfully hasn't been caught yet.

He smirked at the wall, licking his lips while muttering. "I'll use you later baby, don't miss me too much."