6

Josh's pants were around his ankles. His pp was deep inside the wall, hitting a pipe with each thrust. "Fuck baby, I'm clo-" his front door opened but that didn't stop him until he heard screams of horror. "What the fuck!" Tyler yelled. "Tyler!" Josh yelled back, pulling out quickly and turned to face Tyler. "Put that away!" He screamed.

Josh quickly pulled up his pants. "I think jenna was right on that one. We think you should see a therapist."

-

"I know this may sound weird but I treat my wall as if she is a person. Let me tell you, that wall felt better than any females I've ever been with." Josh admits to jenna

"It's unhealthy, Josh, you need to learn that walls aren't people." Jenna says

"She's my pretty girl, don't tell me other wise."

-

Today, josh went to the therapist. "So, I fuck my wall. Her nice crispy edges feel right against my cockadoodledoo." The therapists eyes bulge out of her face. "That's humane but very insane, sir. When did you first start fucking your wall?"

"When my baby cakes Debby left me to pursue her dreams of becoming an actress. The only way I could feel better was punching my friends wall and fucking it for a few years......... and my own. Chanqueesha is Tyler's wall, sharkqeesha is mine. Fuck man, they're sexy. Is this sesh done? I need to go see sharkqeesha again." He doesn't wait for the therapist to answer. Hes already marching back to his car.

-

"Miss me baby?" He speaks to sharkqeesha

-

"I do!"

"You May kiss the bride" the tv speaks back. Josh kisses the gaping hole in the wall. He lived happily ever after with the hole in his wall.

THE END.