Victoria Smith

7:30 am

7:30 am

Victoria Smith made her way down the halls of Midtown High as if it were her own. She walked with her head high, not caring about bumping into others, they would know better than to stand in her way.

Though whispers and mumbles came from passing students, her eyes never met theirs. Rumor says that if she looks you in the eye, you're either on her good side.. or her bad one.

The girl mostly was quiet, kept to herself. She had a couple of friends other than Adonis, but she was never too close to them, typical scorpio traits. She was intimidating, indeed, which threw off some students but attracted others. Her overall facade showed darkness, which they feared, but her true image was far from it.

Her black hair reached her upper back, ending in little messy waves. She was always seen in a black, worn, faux leather jacket. No matter the weather, it was her staple piece, her brand if you will. Her pants and shoes, too, were that ebony shade which she loved. The only colors that could be seen from her were the red of her lips and the tan complexion she carried.

It wasn't rare that people crushed on her, she was a sight for sore eyes. Though sometimes, it wouldn't end well on their behalf. See, thing is, she not one to crush ON people; instead, she CRUSH-ES people. She was a force to be reckoned with but that didn't stop the brave from liking her.

It was common for her to show up with a couple of bruises here and there, bloody knuckles, and sometimes even bandages on her arms and face. One thing that the students of Midtown High knew was to not mess with her, and that, they did.

She walked, swiftly, to her locker, trying not to look back at those who stared. She never liked the attention she got, yet still they would give it to her. Grabbing her books, she whirled around, knocking into someone, wincing at the sudden pressure that surrounded her injured wrist.

"Shit, sorry," she said, looking at the person's clothes rather than eyes, not wanting to scare them or give them the benefit of the doubt. She was kind, always, and always had good intentions, but most thought different.

"I-it's okay, don't worry about it," the person tried to say, but Victoria was too busy making her way through the hall not wanting to be late for first period.

Finally, after a long, dreadful walk through the crowded high school hall, she had reached her destination and sat in her assigned seat which ironically, was in the corner of the class, by a couple of 'nerds' as the jocks called them.

Chemistry was one of her strong suits. Oddly, under this 'badass' show she has on, she was the second top student, under Peter Parker, ofcourse. In all honesty, it didn't really matter how high she was on the 'top-student' list. All that mattered was that she got the grades she deserved, which were straight A's.

The lesson had soon started, and the girl was leaning over her desk, trying to absorb all the information she was hearing, messily jotting down her notes as fast as she could in order to make sure she wrote down everything she needed.