Crimefighting

12:53 am

The girl had been tapping away at her english essay till she heard the scream of a teenager, not too far away. Quickly, she jumped up and saved her document, heading over swiftly to her dresser.

She tried to stay away from all these crimes but she couldn't; she had to help.

Reaching in, she feels the familiar leather suit and rips it out, putting it on along with the mask along with some gloves.

As she ran out of the house, she grabbed her weapons and ran in the way of danger, which sounds completely stupid to any average, but not her. Her hair was flowing fiercely, and her legs moved fast, adrenaline burning through the girl. As she approached the scene, she took notice of two men, both dressed in black, in a dark alley provoking a teenage girl.

She cleared her throat, purposely getting attention from the two men, allowing the girl to slip past them to the side. For now, all of her attention was focused on the men.

"So, whats going on here boys?" The girl asked, crossing her hands.

"Oh, you'll see what's going on princess," one of them says as he runs to attack her with a silver dagger. The girl dodges, skillfully and sends him straight to the dumpster, where his kind belonged. As she turns around, the other man hit her forcefully, straight in the cheek, which made the girl groan but not fumble.

"What an ass," she mutters to herself as she put her hand to her throbbing cheek.

The girl stands her ground in hopes to defend herself as she waits for the right time to pounce on the older man. The duo both start throwing in punches 'til one of them is left on the floor.

"Any last words, princess?" The man says, sticking his weapons to her neck.

Victoria places her hand under the sword-looking knife and pushes it away with force, not caring about the blood that is now soaking her gloves.

"Not today," she quickly says, slipping from his grasp and holding him in a chokehold as she waits for the distant sound of police cars to approach

Quickly handling the men to the cops, she makes her way to the girl, stumbling over her steps and grasping her hands tightly to stop it from bleeding too much.

"Hey, you okay?" She asks, quietly, taking a seat beside the shaking girl. Noticing that she hadn't replied, she decided on introducing herself to make the girl feel comfortable.

"I'm Enigma, you may or may not have heard about me?" She asked, trying to get the girl to look at her.

"Can I know yours? It's only fair," she chuckled, waiting for a response.

"Mj," the girl said, breaking the silence.

"Billie Jean?" Enigma asked, trying to make the girl laugh and succeeding.