Mistlet-oh

On the twenty fifth of December, Jesus Christ was born. Or atleast that's what the girl learned when she was younger. Victoria took after her christian father, rather than her late, muslim mother, Zahra who for the sake of her husband, used to always celebrate Christmas with them. Up to her death, Zahra enjoyed getting presents for the two and being able to see them both light up at the thoughtful, unique gifts.

Aunt May had invited the girl to a special Christmas Eve family dinner, which she happily agreed to even though she didn't wanna be a burden. She had gone christmas gift shopping a few days ago, using up half her money in her bank account which in no time was refilled thanks to her father. The colorful bags laid on her kitchen counter, all with tiny tags with her friends names on them.

She had started off with the girls' gifts, getting MJ a wig she had been bugging her about and a couple of art supplies, making sure each little pencil was engraved with her initials. For Liz, she decided on getting her a designer bag and a couple of matching handkerchiefs to go with it. The girl had a hard time figuring out what to get Aunt May so she decided on a pretty, custom scarf from Burberry and a dainty diamond necklace.

For the boys, she decided on buying Ned a couple of limited edition star wars figurines and a new fedora, while she got Harry a coat and a few dress shirts to go with it. Adonis, although was her best friend was the hardest to pick for from the group, her mind going blank when she thought of the boy's interest. At the end she decided on some branded boots and vintage-looking jackets.

For Peter, she wanted it to be much more special, getting him a thin silver chain with his initials on it and a matching one for herself. She decided that wasn't enough and bought him his very own stark-tech gaming console, his name engraved into the hard metal cover. It was Tony who helped her pick it out over an hour long phone call, finishing it in no time. The girl wasn't expecting anything in return, especially from her father. It was a rule they both had; no gifts as we ourselves are gifts enough. It was cheesy, yes, but atleast it meant she wouldn't feel bad when she didn't find the perfect gift for him.

She stood up from the couch and looked at the clock, 7pm. Grabbing her phone from the coffee table, she booked an uber and grabbed three bags from the counter, all different shades of green. In no time, a honk was heard from the front door and the girl was walking, fumbling around with her phone and gift bags.

"Merry Christmas Eve," she told the man, handing him a $50 bill. He thanked her with a nod and continued driving, making sure she got to her destination quickly. Nervously, she left the car and looked at the house, christmas lights shining from within the glass windows. She could already see Peter in his ugly christmas sweater and pajama pants and wondered whether or not he knew she was coming.

Victoria walked to the doorstep and rang the bell, shaking her head when she heard Peter yell, "I'll get it!" from inside. He opened the door with a grin, soon turning to a wide-eyed look when he realized who it was. His cheeks reddened as he looked down at his outfit and then hers, comparing her formal one to the pj's he wore.

"Hi?" She asked, picking up her bags that she set down and walked in, placing them under the tree. Aunt May was probably in the kitchen since she could hear some ruckus coming from the back. The girl turned to Peter and smiled, kissing his cheek as he wrapped his arms around her.

"I didn't know you would be coming," he breathed, shocked and happy that he'd be spending Christmas Eve with his favorite girl. She gave him a grin which was soon followed by a kiss on his part, making her grin much wider. They pulled apart and sat on the couch, snuggling up as they watched the christmas special on TV.

"Victoria!" Aunt May yelled slightly, startling the two teenagers and immediately making them stand up. She headed over to the girl and hugged her, "I'm so glad you could make it!"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world Aunt May!" Victoria smiled, taking a seat at the now-ready dinner table. She waited for Uncle Ben to come back from the store before they all engaged in eating the surprisingly delicious roast dinner.

"So what are your plans for Christmas?" Uncle Ben asked, wiping his mouth with his napkin. The girl shrugged and placed her fork on her plate, "sleep in and watch christmas movies I guess."

Aunt May's eyes softened at the girl, "or you could stay with us?" She asked, making both Peter and Victoria's heads turn simultaneously.

"Oh no I couldn't do that!" She said surprised, her eyes wide at the offer. "I don't want to be more of a Burden Aunty!" Uncle Ben looked at his wife with utter confusion and humor.

"Nonsense! Now we don't have a guest bedroom so you and Pete will have to share a room but as I previously saw, I don't think that will be an issue."

Both teenagers had their mouths wide open, what the hell was that supposed to mean?

"I don't have any clothes though!" She said, making the older woman laugh. She nodded her head to Peter, "sharing is caring." Victoria was stuck. She didn't have any comebacks left.

"So that's it then! A family christmas celebration!" Aunt May clapped, nudging her husband to clap too. The two teenagers had a ghost of a smile on their faces as they headed upstairs to the boys room where they got ready for bed.

She washed her makeup off and took a warm shower, rolling her eyes when she remembered that she didn't have any clothing. She wrapped the towel around her and made her way to Peter's bedroom where the boy sat at his desk, writing something up. With one hand on the towel and the other on the door, she caught the boy's attention, who not-so-secretly hid whatever he was writing into one of his many folders.

"Can I have some clothes?" She asked, her wet hair dripping on his wooden floor. He rushed to his closet and grabbed a Navy hoodie and new boxers, tossing it to the girl who's towel slipped a little as she caught it, showing off some cleavage that he shyly turned away from. She thanked him and headed back to the bathroom, putting on her new comfy outfit and walking back to his room.

"So? How do I look?" she asked, twirling around in the oversized hoodie that covered only the upper part of her thighs, just enough to cover the boxers. Peter smiled, "never looked better Vic."

She rolled her eyes and sat on his bed, allowing the boy to shower himself. The day dreaming boy didn't notice that he didn't bring his clothing with him until he finished his shower and was stuck with a towel. Doing the same as Victoria, he walked back to his room, his towel wrapped around his waist showing his toned body. The girl looked up at him with wide eyes, blowing out some air she never knew she kept in.

"I just c-"

"You're so hot?," Victoria interrupted, her tone slightly becoming higher at the end. The boy's eyes went wider as he stumbled to his closet and grabbed out a couple of things before running back to the bathroom. Curiously, Victoria stood up and sat at his desk, looking at the many sketches the boy hung up, as well as their prototypes under them. She didn't notice Peter walk in until she felt a pair of fingers running through her hair, making her skin crawl and her cheeks redden.

"Hey Einstein," she said standing up from his chair. She noticed a little hanging mistletoe at the end of the hallway and mischievously, she grabbed the boy's hand and led him there. Confusedly, the boy let her lead him to nowhere, the two teenagers now standing at a corner.

"What's hanging on top of us?" She asked, crossing her arms. Peter's eyebrows furrowed as he looked up, a small mistletoe hanging above them. He looked back at her with a shrug, "mistletoe?"

Victoria rolled her eyed, "say it again Pete." The boy repeated, "mistlet-oh," he realized, soon being cut off by the girls plump lips on his, his arms were wrapped around the pretty girl. She gasped as she felt his cold skin on her warmer one, giving him the chance to deepen the kiss. The two were in bliss, where cold met hot and soon after, they fell asleep warm.