Toby's pov.

Slenderman had sent me and masky on a job to kill a nearby family. Masky seemed annoyed by it. I don't know why. He seemed to hate me for some reason. I just can't wait for this to be over so I can return to my girlfriend. Clockwork. Every time I bring her up, masky gets upset. I mean I know he hates her, but why would he get upset? I looked at masky and saw him stop and look at the ground. He looked lost in thought. I walked over to him and asked him if he was okay, but he didn't answer. I asked again and there was still no answer. I was now very concerned. I asked one more time and he finally responded. He looked up at me and nodded. I couldn't see what his emotions were since he had his mask on. As usual, but if he insisted he was fine, I guess he was fine. He has no reason to lie to me. So why not believe him. Masky began to walk off so I followed close behind. 'This should be fun' I thought to myself.
-
We were now on our way back to the mansion. The job was very successful. Masky still seemed a bit off, but I left it alone. He probably just didn't feel good. "Masky are you sure your okay?" I asked out of concern. He looked at me and slowly shook his head. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked. Masky just shrugged and began to walk off. I grabbed his hand and looked at him with worry. "Masky just talk to me. You can tell me anything. I'm always here for you." Masky sighed and turned to me. The words that came out if his mouth shocked me. "I have a crush on you. Yet you have a girlfriend. I hate her because she has you. She has something I want. I want you, but I'll never have you" and with that masky ran off towards the mansion. And I was stood in shock. Thinking everything through, and that's when I realized. I too have a crush on him.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! It's Marissa. Sorry for such a short chapter. I'm just lazy and don't feel like writing a huge chapter but next chapter will be an improvement.
Anyway have a good day. And thanks for reading byeee