23 hours

"i've been seeing angels."
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Is it creepy to stare at someone while they sleep? Chan wondered to himself as he admired Jeongin's sleeping figure. The moonlight peeking in from his unclosed curtain gave the room a creepy aura, and Chan probably would have been scared if it weren't for the boy sleeping in the middle of it all. His brown hair was the only part of him that could be seen under the giant blue blanket he had bundled himself in.

Chan knew how suffocating blankets could be and took it upon himself to reach over and ever so gently remove the blanket from his face. For the sole purpose of suffocating, obviously, not because he wanted to admire Jeongin's face more. Chan froze his blanket removal when Jeongin's eyelashes fluttered open.

"Channie?" He mumbled, rubbing his eyes as he spoke.

"Yeah, it's me," Chan gave a gentle smile to the boy who was continuously sniffling. He moved back to look less like a creep but was grabbed before he could. Jeongin pulled with all the force a tired teenager could muster and Chan fell next to him with a light shuffling sound, which didn't make much sense if you thought about it, but Jeongin was too out of it to notice.

"Cuddle with me," He rasped out, smuggling into Chan's warm body like it was a teddy bear. Jeongin's body temperature had dropped drastically, Chan noticed, and the boy was nearly shivering despite how hot the room was.

Chan looked at the boy with sadness in his bright eyes, tiny drops falling down his cheeks. The tears sparkled like diamonds as they fell, which related to Jeongin in an odd way. It's like a prince falling, his diamond-encrusted crown smashing to the ground and breaking into a thousand dangerous pieces. Jeongin doesn't have a crown, Chan said to himself as he stared at Jeongin's sleepy grin, his shining braces on proud display, but he can still break.