17 hours

"been running them angels overtime"
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Life is short, Chan thought to himself as he watched Jeongin add ziplining to his list. His face was an unnatural pale, and the occasional cough escaped his lips, but it was enough to worry Chan. The boy was on a ton of meds to control his fever and headaches but new symptoms had both of them a little worried.

"Is witnessing a death to dramatic?" Jeongin asked, his pen never ceasing. Chan furrowed his brows in confusion before nodding vigorously.

"Yes, very much so."

Jeongin sighed and crossed out something he had written, muttering under his breath. Chan tried to look at the paper that was hiding under Jeongin's arm but the young boy snatched it away, giving Chan a glare. After a few minutes, Jeongin slid the lined paper over to Chan, allowing him to scan over the activities he wanted to do.

-shopping spree (please Channie)
-sneak into a movie theatre
-ziplining!
-graffiti
-troll people on dating websites (I know it's illegal)

"It's basically all illegal, actually." Chan chuckled. "We should do number two first. The movie theater is really close by, we'll clean up the food then leave. That sound okay?"

Jeongin nodded with a wide smile spread across his face. He practically leaped from the table, although Chan could tell his headache was irritating him.

"Go take your meds, love, I got it." Chan picked the two plates off of the table and dropped them in the sink, followed by all his cooking tools. The extra pancakes were stored in the fridge for later use, although it saddened Chan. He could hear the clattering of pill bottles in the bathroom before Jeongin returned, looking a bit better than he did during breakfast.

"C'mon Channie, let's go!" Jeongin whined, grabbing Chan's wrist and dragging him through the front door. He let go to lock the door behind him but almost instantly latched himself onto Chan when he was done. The man let himself be dragged through the busy streets, covered in people trying to get to work and school. Chan made sure to keep Jeongin from seeing any of the teens wearing his school uniform, and it surprisingly worked well. 

The movie theatre was nestled between two large office buildings, both fully equipped with revolving doors. The theatre itself was very modern, containing neon lights and digital technology.

"What movie are we sneaking into?" Chan whispered to Jeongin, whose hand was sliding down from his wrist to his hand. Chan laced their fingers together and pulled him closer so he could whisper to him more discreetly. 

"Can we see the new Mary Poppins movie? Please, Channie." Chan rolled his eyes at the movie request, but Jeongin's puppy eyes made him give in.

"Alright, let's do this." Chan walked forward, straight towards where the movies are located. It was still early, so must of the employees were young kids who couldn't care less who was in the theatre. But one employee was being a tryhard, the type of person that wants to impress their boss so they can get a raise and be on their good side. Chan even saw some employees roll their eyes as she passed. She was stalking towards the two, who were desperately trying not to break out into uncontrollable laughter.

"Hey, guys! I saved your seats!" Someone yelled out, motioning to Chan and Jeongin. The lady chasing them stopped in her tracks but eyed them suspiciously.

"Thanks, bro!" Chan yelled back, clutching onto Jeongin's hand and running to the waving male. He had fluffy brown hair and a lopsided grin on his dazzling features.

"I hate that bitch," the boy muttered, opening the theatre door. "I'm Minho, by the way."

"I'm Chan and this is Jeongin."

"Aw, what a cutie," Minho cooed. Jeongin smiled at the touchy boy and a pang of jealousy struck Chan, who held on tighter. Minho noticed and gave Chan a smirk, mouthing 'whipped'. Chan shook his head in denial and told himself he was only like this because Jeongin was like a little brother to him. But any person with basic senses could feel the tension between the two.

Minho led them to a seat near the top, next to a boy who looked similar to a squirrel.

"Guys, meet Jisung." Minho turned to Chan and whispered, "this one's mine."

Jisung looked up from the food he was chewing with a surprised expression on his face and popcorn in his cheeks. Jeongin giggled and sat down next to him, forcing Chan to sit by Minho.

"Have fun watching a movie with this one," Minho muttered. The movie was already flashing on screen, so Chan sat back in his seat and prepared himself for an hour of torture.