13 hours

"angels are at war in the skies"
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"More... Force..." Jeongin groaned as he pushed the five-ton mass laying on top of him, to no avail. "I'm gonna fucking kill you," he cursed at Chan, who couldn't hear him over his obnoxious snoring. Jeongin pushed again, not remembering how they ended up in this unfortunate position, but not liking it at all. Chan was slumped against his body, that had fallen back onto the couch from the weight, and the boy couldn't free himself from Chan's arms. He didn't consider himself strong, but he definitely wasn't this weak before his sickness, which did spike some worry in his mind.

"Chan!" He yelled into the man's ear. The body above him only stirred a little and Jeongin let out a loud sigh.

"Chan!" He yelled again, but no movement was detected.

"Channie," he whispered, in one last attempt at waking the sleeping log. Oddly enough, Chan's eyes opened, as well as his mouth to let out a loud and dramatic yawn.

"What time is it?" He grumbled, scratching his belly like an old alcoholic man.

"It's 12 am, asshole," Jeongin seethed as he unwrinkled his shirt and ran a hand through his messy hair.

"Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," Chan responded, eyes fluttering between open and shut.

"No, I woke up under what felt like a bed," Jeongin hissed. Chan looked at him with confusion evident in his eyes. "You, you stupid elf! You were on top of me."

Chan stared at him for a few seconds before breaking out into spontaneous laughter. Jeongin was glaring at him all the while, with his arms crossed and a pout dancing across his lips.

"I couldn't breathe, and guess what, now we only have a few more hours together."

Chan seemed to shut up at that, a sad and solemn expression overtaking his infectious laughter.

"Channie, what's wrong?" Jeongin asked, genuinely concerned for the man he had just met but had grown increasingly close too.

"You'll find out, my love, be patient," Chan spoke with such tenderness that Jeongin completely melted under his words, like ice cream on a summers day. It made his heart thump against his ribcage so violently that he swore Chan himself could hear it.

"My love?" The boy breathed out, still in shock. Chan didn't seem to hear him, and if he did, he ignored the comment, distracting the two by bringing the list into their conversation.

"So I'd say ziplining is out, which leaves trolling people and graffiti."

"Wait, I wanna add something." Jeongin grabbed the pen that Chan held out for him and scribbled his idea down.

-disney marathon

"Really?" Chan asked. Jeongin nodded enthusiastically, proceeding to go on a long tangent about how Elsa just had to be gay or he'd 'sue Disney for all their worth'.

"Well, I have an idea for the graffiti part," Chan intervened when Jeongin started to give him a highly detailed Elsa erotica he did not ask for.

"You stay here, I'll go get what we need, okay?" Chan gave Jeongin an innocent wink, to which the boy just nodded. The door slammed behind the man and Jeongin glanced around his living room restlessly. He was never very keen on living by himself, but with his parents' betrayal, he had no other options. His ex had been a sort of relief for him. Jeongin doesn't believe for one second that he was ever in love with the Satan reincarnation, and he never thought he'd know love at all before Chan appeared.

If love was the feeling of freedom, that you could do anything you wanted without being judged than Jeongin was in love. If it meant that you could just stare at that person with stars in your eyes and be satisfied than Jeongin was completely in love. If it meant that a man could appear on your bed at midnight and make your heart do flips than Jeongin was in love with none other than Chan, the angelic man he had known for only half a day.

As Jeongin drowned more pills, fought back more coughs, and ran to the bathroom to let the contents of his stomach spill out of his mouth, he truly believed that Chan was the person he was destined to meet. The one that was destined to heal him.