6

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

    When Valerie shut the door Mai began to scream and squirm around in attempt to pull out of the restraints, Louis ran to her to check and make sure she was ok.

    "Shhhhh baby you need to be quite, I only have 10 minutes. I told her that I was here to give you the divorce papers. I promise I have a plan to get you out of here, you just need to hang in there baby, I will be back tonight."

    Mai began to cry uncontrollably. She hungry,tired,and in pain she just wanted to go home.

     Her wrists were raw from the ropes and her finger tips were purple from lack of circulation.

    There was dried blood on the side of her face.

    Her eyes were drained, it looked as though her soul and her will to live was gone. She really thought she was going to die, that is until Louis showed up. He gave her hope again, but at the same time it wasn't enough.

    The last time she felt the baby move was yesterday morning. The thought of the baby being dead inside her was eating away at her sanity.

   Louis looked in to her eyes and said "I promise Mai, I'm not going to let you down again." And kissed her on the forehead.

    He then gently put his hand on her stomach. And the baby kicked.

    Mai was relieved she never appreciated his touch more then she did then.

    "Mai I'm going to scream at you and act like I hate you, but everything I say isn't true I just need her to beleive it." She nodded her head in response. "I love you mai I promise I'll do whatever it takes to get you both out of this alive even if it kills me."

    Louis placed the papers on Mai's stomach and backed away.

    "Stupid cünt!! I don't want anything to do with you! I hope you rot here!you ruined my life!! I HATE YOU!!! WE ARE DONE!!!"

    Mai began to cry and scream for him to come back and not to leave her (of course she was just going along with the act.)

    Louis mouthed to Mai "stay strong my love" and walked out of the door slamming it behind him.

HEYYYY! SO I KNOW THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT THIS PART IS SUPER LONG SO I AM BREAKING IT INTO CHUNCKS. I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR I AM UPDATING EVERYDAY EXCEPT FOR THE WEEKENDS SO STAY TUNED ♡