10

Mai left Louis up in the hospital room to go to get some food from the cafeteria.

She ordered a club sandwich and made her way back to the room.

When she stepped out of the elevator their was a flood of nurses rushing down the hall in a panic.

Mai began to worry thinking that something could be wrong with Louis, she ran down the hall following the nurses who were coming in and out of Louis room.

She made her way into the room, Louis went into cardiac arrest. The nurses tried to stabilize him but it was to late.

Louis died, Mai didn't know what to do with herself she was so sad and lost without him.

She never even got to say goodbye. He died alone in the hospital room. The guilt of leaving him to get something to eat haunted her.

* 2 years later*

Today is Louis birthday. Every year for his birthday and the anniversary of the day he died Mai and their daughter Marzipan go and visit him.

Marzipan knows that her father was a hero and saved her mom and her life.

Marzipan looks just like her father and is brave just like him too.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO VALERIE CHAPTER 11 IS OUT NOW AND AT THE VERY END AFTER THE AUTHOR NOTE AND SEQUAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT

PHEW THE END!!! HOPE EVERYONE HAS ENJOYED THIS LITTLE SHORT STORY FANFICTION ROMANCE STORY LOOOOL THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL SO STAY TUNED!!!