9

When the gunshot was fired people in near by rooms heard it and called the police

The man ran right after the gun went off.

Mai was screaming she didn't know what to do she just screamed and screamed until her throat burned from the straining.

The police arrived and busted down the door and quickly went to Louis aid then another officer went to Mai and untied her and ungagged her.

Mai tried to go to Louis' side but the officer restrained her and took her out of the room.

Soon the ambulance came and took out a gurnee and went into the room with Louis.

The Paramedics came back out moments later with Louis strapped to the gurnee.

Mai was begging to know if Louis was ok but was ignored by the medics. They treated her like she was invisible.

She requested to go in the ambulance with him but they finally ignoladged her to decline her request.

Mai said "I'm his wife, I demand to be in that ambulance!" To which they responded with a sigh and then motioned her to follow them into the ambulance.

Once in the Ambulance Mai held Louis' hand hoping and praying he was going to make it through.

Even after everything he did to her she would never wish for it to end like this, she still loved him with all her heart.

She wanted to have a family with him and grow old together, and have their baby. But now all of that was officially never going to happen because he was going to die and leave her forever.

Mai leaned over and whispered into Louis ear and said "please dont leave me you promised you were never going to leave me, dont break that promise."

IM BACK SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IVE HAD EXAMS AND ALL THAT BUT ILL BE UPDATING MORE OFTEN NOW HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE ♡